Plate Loaded Reverse Back Extension Bench -- BOMB PROOF (BP-29)
BOMB PROOF® Plate Loaded Reverse Back Extension Bench - The BP-29 American Made Reverse Back Extension is constructed from all commercial grade components for dependable performance in commercial gyms. The BP-29 Reverse Back Machine, aka reverse hyper extension, engages the hamstrings, glutes and lower back just as a hyperextension bench would but reverses the movement by making the legs mobile and the trunk stationary. Customizing the BP-29 to various user heights is accomplished by adjusting the leg roller up or down in 1 increments for the perfect fit. An adjustable safety stop provides maximum range of motion for athletes to a limited range of motion for beginners or rehabilitation patients. Increasing or decreasing the resistance is easy thanks to the side mounted weight horn. With 8 worth of plate loading potential, even the strongest users will be challenged. And for maximum stability and rock solid performance, the BP-29 is fabricated using 2 x 2 x 11 gauge steel tubing. Choose your favorite powder coat and vinyl colors per the drop down menu at no extra charge. Need custom colors to match existing equipment? Call an Ironcompany strength equipment specialist today for availability. Plates NOT included.
Need help selecting the right Reverse Back Extension Machine for your garage gym or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reverse Back Extension Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 62 L x 41 W x 50 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Fabrication: Combination mig-welded and bolt together frame for maximum strength and easy transport
- Chest Pad: 18 x 20 x 2 dense neoprene padding supports the hips and upper body throughout the exercise and is on a slight decline to reduce back strain
- Handles: Front mounted handles secure the user and holds them in place while exercising
- Leg Roller: Adjustable 6 x 18 roller is padded with 2 thick high density neoprene foam and is adjustable up and down via pop-pin in 1 increments to accommodate users of all sizes
- Range Of Motion: Adjustable safety stops provide maximum range of motion for athletes to limited range of motion for rehabilitation
- Pivot: Pivot point is specially designed to properly align with the hips
- Weight Horn: 8 long weight horn offers enough plate loading area for the strongest users
- Step-Up Platform: Small foot platform is positioned to assist users on and off the bench
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: Commercial gyms for lower back, hamstring and glute training in commercial gyms and CrossFit boxes
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 195 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!