Natural Hardwood Rowing Machine | WaterRower-NOHRD (100-S4)
Natural Hardwood Rowing Machine | WaterRower-NOHRD (100-S4) - Hand crafted in solid Ash and stained Honey Oak for consistency of color. Each machine has been hand finished with Danish Oil, giving the wood a deep luster and warmth. Wood has been chosen due to its marvelous engineering properties, including its primary ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower's quietness and smoothness of use.
Natural Hardwood Rowing Machine | WaterRower-NOHRD (100-S4) - Hand crafted in solid Ash and stained Honey Oak for consistency of color. Each machine has been hand finished with Danish Oil, giving the wood a deep luster and warmth. Wood has been chosen due to its marvelous engineering properties, including its primary ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower's quietness and smoothness of use. Ash, like all woods used in WaterRower construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability. For reasons of ecology, all our woods are harvested from replenishable forests
The WaterRower's patented WaterFlywheel features naturally self regulating resistance. WaterRowing is a seated exercise removing all the body weight from the ankles, knees and hips. The WaterRower also moves the limbs and joints through a full range of motion, form completely extended to completed contracted. Working the joints in such a way enhances joint lubrication and can help relieve joint ailments. Rowing and the WaterRower is totally non impact and hence does not put any unnecessary stress on the joints. Young and Old, Male and Female, Big or small, Fit or unfit, anyone can row. Rowing is a self paced exercise making it ideal for any user. How fast you go depends on how hard you row, which in turn depends on how intensively you work. Of course this will differ from person to person, dependant on their physiologies.
Need additional information on this Water Rower or other fitness equipment items that fit within your budget and address your fitness goals? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Natural Rower Machine Features:
- Ash Wood Frame Material
- Honey Oak Stained
- Danish Oil Finished
- WaterFlywheel technology replicates the resistance felt while rowing on water
- Includes S4 Performance Monitor
Heart Rate Kit Options:
- Internal Heart Rate Kit ANT+ (704-ANT/BT-INT): Installs internally to console, requiring removal of monitor.
- External Heart Rate Kit ANT+ (704-ANT/BT-EXT): Installs by externally plugging in to monitor
- Heart Rate Kits utilize ANT+ digital wireless technology greatly improves the range and accuracy of heart rate information and is becoming widely adopted by industry leaders such as Cardio Sport, Garmin, Timex, etc.
- Heart Rate Kits include (1) Digital Chest Belt ANT+ Transmitter and (1) Digital ANT+ Receiver.
- Raises WaterRower 8" (200mm).
- Provides ease of entry and exit from rower.
- Attaches to wood frame with included hardware. Power drill required for assembly.
- HiRise Kit has a 600 lb. user weight limit.
XL Rail Upgrade:
- Increases total rail length by 4", catering to users with an inside leg measurement of up to 41".
Natural Rower Machine Specifications:
- Assembled Dimensions: 82" L x 20" H x 22" W
- Frame Style: Dual Rail
- Weight: 66.5 lbs. without water, 103.5 lbs. with water
- User Weight Max: 700 lbs.
- Max inseam: 37" / 94 cm
- 1 Year Warranty
- Warranty Upgradeable to 3 Years Parts and 5 Years Frame by registering product within first year of purchase.
Shipping INCLUDED within the lower 48 states.
- FedEx shipping included within the lower 48 states only. This does not include AK or HI. If you are ordering from these locations, a separate shipping cost will be emailed to you after your order is placed.
- WaterRowers are shipped partially disassembled for protection and shipped in two or three boxes
- Tank Box Shipping Dimensions: 1 Box - 28.5" L x 24.5" W x 23.5" H, 60 lbs
- Rail Box Shipping Dimensions: 1 Box containing 2 Rails - 83" L x 6" W x 3.25" H, 23 lbs