Recycled Rubber Dumbbell Mats 4 x 6 x 3/8 - RB Rubber (RB-4638)
4 x 6 x 3/8 Rubber Dumbbell Mats by RB Rubber - Using rubber mats for dumbbell training is a reasonably affordable way to protect your floors at home or in your fitness studio if dumbbells are dropped while using a dumbbell bench. The 4 x 6 size provides a large enough space for impact and the 3/8 thickness will provide enough protection to wood and concrete floors for dumbbells weighing as much as 50 lbs. As a rule you never want to drop or throw dumbbells under any circumstance. There are techniques to use while dumbbell training that avoids this and makes your workout area safer, especially for other members in close proximity. But if it does happen a good set of rubber gym mats will protect your floors and your equipment from damage. Need dumbbell mats that can handle heavier weight impact than a 3/8 mat? Increase the thickness to 1/2 or even 3/4. 3/4 thick mats are used for weight lifting platforms and very heavy free weight areas in commercial gyms. All these can be found on the Ironcompany.com website.
What type of fitness equipment is suitable for a 3/8 thick mat? A 3/8 thick gym mat works well for light to moderate weight drop in homes, studios and clubs. Place them under weight benches, dumbbell racks and squat racks. Consistently heavy weight drops are not recommended for this thickness. As an example, if youre dropping 100 lb.+ dumbbells and performing Olympic barbell lifts such as deadlifts, consider one of our thicker mats such as a ¾ to fully protect your floors and equipment.
Are there any other uses for a 3/8 rubber gym mat? Absolutely. Believe it or not some people like to use them under their washer and dryer to absorb vibration and keep them from inching across the room. Besides that, recycled rubber mats made from crumb rubber and urethane are very resilient and even slip resistant when wet and can be used in the back of truck beds, on decks, on walkways, in horse trailers, etc. The applications are almost endless.
Have additional questions about these rubber mats or would you like a customized bulk discount quote? Call an Ironcompany.com flooring specialist today at 1-888-758-7527.
Rubber Dumbbell Mat Bulk Buy Package Options:
- (10) 4 x 6 x 3/8 Mats (good deal)
- (20) 4 x 6 x 3/8 Mats (better deal)
- (50) 4 x 6 x 3/8 Mats (best deal)
- Available for purchase in multiples of (10) mats (minimum quantity for manufacturing press cycle)
- Black 4' x 6 x 3/8 Recycled Rubber Gym Mat (24 sq. ft. each)
- Mats are straight cut with no bevel.
- For side-by-side- multiple mat installation, make sure to tell your Ironcompany.com rep your mats need to be trued so there are no gaps ($3.00 truing upcharge per mat applies). Trued mats are sonic cut for exact sizing and sharp edges best suited for loose-lay large area coverage.
- Mats weight 2.0 lbs. per sq. ft. (48 lbs. each)
- Made from resilient crumb rubber harvested from used car and truck tires
- Non-porous and slip resistant
- Impact resistant to withstand weight drop from free weights
- Easy to clean with vacuum, broom or mop
- Proudly Made in the USA
- 2-Year limited warranty against manufacturer defects in material and workmanship
- Recommended for free weight areas in home gyms, garage gyms, fitness studios and commercial gyms. Not intended for extreme weight drop or to be used as a deadlifting mat.
- Estimated 4 weeks manufacturer production lead time prior to shipment
Other Applications for Recycled Crumb Rubber Gym Mats:
- Weight Rooms
- Locker Rooms
- Ice Rinks
- Spike Protection
- Golf Course
- Baseball Areas
- In-Line Skating
- Cardio Decks
- Multi-Purpose Areas
- Changing Areas
- Truck Beds
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.