Schwinn Fitness AC Performance Plus with Carbon Blue Belt Drive - Indoor Cycling Bike -- StairMaster (AC-PP-CARBON-BLUE)
Schwinn Fitness AC Performance Plus with Carbon Blue™ - What is the best indoor cycle for realistic feel? Who makes a maintenance free indoor cycle for group fitness indoor cycling studios and home use? Now there is a solution for home gyms and fitness studios - no more bike grease, no more repairing broken cycle chains, no more wear and tear adding maintenance time and cost when you should be focused on your cardio workouts and burning calories.
Introducing CARBON BLUE™ technology - a belt drive system combining unmatched durability with the authentic outdoor biking feel you expect from Schwinn. For nearly 20 years, Schwinn chain drive bikes have led the indoor cycling industry. Even as other companies began to use belt drives on their group cycling bikes, Schwinn stayed true to their technology for one simple reason: belt drives felt nothing like riding an outdoor bike. Today, all of that is changing. There is a revolutionary new belt drive taking the outdoor bike community by storm, and Schwinn Fitness has adapted it and brought it indoors on the A.C. Performance Plus with Carbon Blue indoor cycling bike. This next generation system delivers guaranteed durability and virtually zero maintenance, without sacrificing the Schwinn authentic cycling feel that riders know and love.
What is Carbon Blue™? Several years ago, a company named Gates introduced a concept never before seen on outdoor bikes - a belt drive that performed like a chain. Their innovative system - called Carbon Drive™ - features a carbon fiber reinforced belt with teeth for maximum durability and true bike performance. Over time, this has transitioned from a novelty system to a mainstream solution used on hundreds of outdoor bike models today.
Over the past year, Schwinn Fitness has worked with Gates to adapt this revolutionary technology to their A.C. Performance Plus group cycle. The result is a new belt-based drive system that combines the maintenance-free durability and performance of a belt with the authentic-ride feel of a chain. We call it Carbon Blue™ - those who ride it call it "incredible". Innovation, Unchained.
Benefits of Carbon Blue™:
- Virtually Zero Maintenance Belt - Belt never requires lubrication, tension never needs to be adjusted, and there is no stretching to belt
- Real Bike Feel - High-inertia drive train provides momentum and feel of chain drive, and toothed belt provides rider feedback and the authentic cycling road feel
- Guaranteed Durability - Carbon fiber reinforcement makes this belt incredibly durable, which is why Schwinn Fitness can offer the longest warranty (5 years) of any belt or chain on the market
- Aluminum frame construction manufactured by Giant - provides rust-free performance and is significantly lighter than steel
- 6-Magnet non-contact brake system allows for smooth, consistent control and provides maintenance-free resistance that won't wear or change over time
- Aluminum seat slider and posts - no corrosion with proven durability
- Performance Plus handlebars support all rider needs, from comfort to high performance
- Schwinn Fit System infinite fore-aft seat and handlebar adjustments for refined positioning
- Virtual Contact™ Resistance Technology - the magnetic brake does not contact the flywheel, eliminating friction and wear
- Dual-density saddle for comfort and performance
- Belt drive using Carbon Blue™ technology for an authentic outdoor ride feel and virtually zero maintenance
- Double link pedals with SPD and toe-clip combination (also compatible with Triple Link™ pedals sold separately)
- Morse Taper non-threaded spindle pedal interface
- Oversized ISIS bottom bracket
- 168 mm Q-Factor
- Lightweight performance handlebars with ErgoLoop™, aero bars, and 12 degree incline enable multiple user positions and increased comfort levels
- Dual handlebar mounted water bottle holders
- Perimeter weighted 36 lb aluminum flywheel
- Non slip stretching pads
- Transport wheels and leveling feet
- Compatible with the MPower™ Echelon2 Console (optional)
- Powder Coated-Frame Color: White
- User Weight Capacity: 300 lbs (136.4 kg)
- Height Range: Accommodates riders from 4' 11" to 6' 8"
- Assembled dimensions: 54" L x 21" W x 51" H
- Product Weight: 102 lbs (46.4 kg)
- Shipping weight: 112 lbs (50.9 kg)
- Boxed dimensions: 44" L x 11" W x 37" H
- Frame: 10 years (limited) / 5 Years Corrosion
- Carbon Blue belt: 5 years
- Mechanical: 2 years (drive mechanism, braking system, cranks)
- Wear Items: 6 months (saddle, pedals)
- Labor: 1 year
Click here to view video demonstrating Authentic Cycling™ Quick FIT System
Click here to view video demonstrating Authentic Cycling™ Performance Handlebars
Click here to view video demonstrating Authentic Cycling™ Virtual Contact Resistance Technology
Click here to view video demonstrating Authentic Cycling™ Optional MPower Console
MPower Echelon2 Console (optional):
- Compatible with all Schwinn Fitness A.C. Series bikes
- User Metrics: Time, Cadence (RPM), Telemetry Heart Rate and Calories (if HR strap is worn, sold separately)
- Backlit LCD screen
- Ant+ Wireless Technology
- USB Port: plug USB devise into port and capture workout data compatible with spreadsheet programs or web-based training programs
Need to make a large purchase of indoor cycles for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.