Selectorized Multi-Grip Lat Row Machine -- Bomb Proof (BP-107)
BOMB PROOF® Selectorized Multi-Grip Lat Row Machine - The BP-107 American Made Selectorized Muti-Grip Back Row by Bomb Proof is designed to build and strengthen the lats while eliminating strain on the lower back. To accommodate any size lifter as well as help target lower, mid and upper lats, the chest pad and seat pad are fully adjustable in 1 increments. Increasing lat training versatility further is the lat pull arms that have both a neutral and overhand grip option. Resistance is provided to the rowing arms via a 200 lb. ductile iron weight stack that rides smoothly on polished steel guide rods. 2,000 lb. capacity steel cables are routed over reinforced nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings further enhancing the performance and dependability in commercial gyms. And the frame of the BP-107 is fabricated from 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel that is mig welded and fastened with high grade hardware. Bomb Proof selectorized resistance machines are made to order so choose your favorite powder coat and vinyl colors per the drop down menu at no extra charge. Need custom colors to match existing equipment? Call an Ironcompany strength equipment specialist today for availability.
Need help selecting the right Seated Lat Row with Weight Stack for your school weight room or training facility? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Selectorized Vertical Lat Row Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 64 L x 38 W x 80 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Fabrication: Mig-welded and bolted frame for maximum strength and stability
- Seat Dimensions: 18 L x 11 W
- Seat Pad Adjustments: Adjusts from 20 to 27 high in 1 increments
- Chest Pad Dimensions: 9 L x 5 W
- Chest Pad Adjustments: Adjusts in or out up to 7 in 1 increments to accommodate all arm lengths
- Seat and Chest Padding: Padding includes 2 thick dense foam padding for maximum support, comfort and longevity
- Dual Grips: Dual foam rubber grips are 18 wide and offer neutral and overhand grip options for targeting different areas of the lats
- Weight Stack: 200 lb. weight stack is adjustable in 10 lb. increments
- Weight Changes: Conveniently located weight stack allows weight changes from the seated position making this machine optimal for drop sets
- Bearings: 1 flange bearings for smooth and consistent press arm movement
- Guide Rods: 1 diameter guide rods are case hardened and polished for smooth weight stack travel
- Cables: 19-strand 2,000 lb. capacity cable with protective nylon coating
- Pulley Wheels: Reinforced nylon pulleys include sealed ball bearings for smooth travel
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat and padding color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: School weight rooms, training facilities and commercial gyms
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 465 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!