Selectorized Seated Shoulder Press Machine -- Bomb Proof (BP-104)
BOMB PROOF® Selectorized Seated Shoulder Press Machine - The BP-104 American Made Selectorized Seated Shoulder Press is a popular strength training machine for school weight rooms, training studios and commercial gyms. It includes neutral grips for targeting the front deltoids and wider overhand grips for isolating the side deltoids for building thicker, wider shoulders. The BP-104 seated military press is built from the ground up utilizing commercial grade components starting with the frame which is fabricated using 2 x 2 x 11 gauge steel tubing. The frame combines mig welding and high grade steel bolts for maximum strength, stability and easier installation in facilities with space constraints. The 200 lb. weight stack offers plenty of resistance for even the heavy lifters and is adjustable in 10 lb. increments. Included in the weight stack drive system is 2,000 lb. capacity steel cable with protective nylon coating, reinforced nylon pulley wheels with sealed bearings for long lasting smooth rotation and ultra-smooth steel guide rods. The seat and back pads are constructed from heavy-duty 3/4 plywood backer board and 2 thick high density foam padding and are fully adjustable in 1 increments so that users of all sizes can customize a fit that is perfect for them. Since all Bomb Proof strength machines are made to order, choose your favorite powder coat and vinyl colors per the drop down menu at no extra charge. Need custom colors to match existing equipment? Call an Ironcompany strength equipment specialist today for availability.
Need help selecting the right Seated Military Press with Weight Stack for your school weight room or training facility? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Selectorized Shoulder Press Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 54 L x 53 W x 65 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Fabrication: Mig-welded and bolted frame for maximum strength and stability
- Seat Dimensions: 18 L x 11 W
- Seat Adjustments: Height adjustments range from 17 to 24 in 1 increments
- Back Pad Dimensions: 18 L x 11 W
- Back Pad Adjustments: Adjusts in or out up to 7 in 1 increments
- Seat Padding: Seat pad includes 2 thick dense foam padding for maximum support, comfort and longevity
- Grips: Foam rubber grips are 27.5 wide and include a neutral grip for targeting front delts and overhand grip for training side delts
- Weight Stack: 200 lb. weight stack is adjustable in 10 lb. increments
- Weight Changes: Conveniently located weight stack allows weight changes from the seated position making this machine optimal for drop sets
- Bearings: 1 flange bearings for smooth and consistent press arm movement
- Guide Rods: 1 diameter guide rods are case hardened and polished for smooth weight stack travel
- Cables: 19-strand 2,000 lb. capacity cable with protective nylon coating
- Pulley Wheels: Reinforced nylon pulleys include sealed ball bearings for smooth travel
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat and padding color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: School weight rooms, training facilities and commercial gyms
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 460 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!