Mini Abdominal Sit-Up Bench -- Bomb Proof (BP-12)
Heavy-Duty Steel Base
BOMB PROOF® Mini Abdominal Sit-Up Bench - The BP-12 American Made Mini Abdominal Sit-Up Bench is designed to be simple and maintenance free for years of hard use. Its a stationary sit-up bench built on a fixed 25 degree decline which requires no adjustments. Large diameter rollers offer plenty of dense padding to the feet and back of knees for comfortable high rep abdominal training even for heavier trainees. The frame of the BP-12 is fabricated from American Made 2 x 2 x 11 gauge steel tubing for unmatched strength and stability. And dense 2 thick foam padding offers superior support and helps distribute the weight of the user more evenly throughout the entire pad during use. Choose between custom powder coat colors that include wrinkle black, gloss white, platinum and our exclusive Tank Style. Custom vinyl color options are also available including american beauty red, black, stonehenge gray, royal blue, forest green and desert camouflage.
Need help selecting the right Commercial Sit-Up Bench for your garage gym or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Mini Abdominal Bench Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 40 L x 28 W x 26 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Degree of Decline: 25 degrees
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Fabrication: Combination mig-welded and bolt together frame for maximum strength and easy transport
- Rollers: Large diameter rollers feature dense padding for feet and back of knees. Rollers are non-adjustable
- Padding: 2 thick high density foam padding for maximum comfort on hams, glutes and lower back during sit-ups
- Pad Dimensions: 24 L x 18 W (at the roller end) and 10.5 W (at the far end)
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: Commercial gyms for abdominal training
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 57 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs. (UPS)
- Shipping Dimensions: 42 L x 32 W x 11 H (UPS)
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!