Spinner® S1 Home Spinning® Bike -- Mad Dogg (6994)
Spinner® S1 Home Spinning® Bike - The original home Spinning® bike, the Spinner® S1 begs to be ridden. Ride along to the four Spinning® DVDs included to keep your workouts fresh and on track with your fitness goals. The easy-to-use resistance knob and signature weighted flywheel let you conquer intervals, jumps and climbs galore.
- Adjustable, no-slip handlebars with rubberized grips
- Adjustable fore and aft seat slider
- Water bottle holder (water bottle not included)
- One motion emergency stop feature
- Includes (4) Spinning® DVDs: Ultimate Energy, Train & Tone, Turn & Burn, and Spinning® Ireland Road Tour
- Resistance Knob: The home version of the Spinner® comes equipped with an uncomplicated resistance knob. Simply turn the dial to adjust your resistance quickly and easily.
- Weighted Flywheel: The weighted flywheel creates momentum, which keeps the pedals moving. This translates into a non-impact workout and a fluid pedal stroke.
- Patented Handlebar Design: Our no-slip design features foam grips for comfort and safety plus easy adjustability to accommodate riders of all sizes and abilities.
- Seat: The Spinner® S1 has a special wide, padded seat so that you are comfortable and balanced during your workouts. The seat is also adjustable, both vertically and horizontally, so you can create a personalized fit.
- Color: White frame and black shrouding, black flywheel
- Flywheel Weight: 31 lbs. (14 kg)
- Overall Weight: 96 lbs. (43.9 kg)
- Assembled Dimensions: 60 L x 20 W x 57 H (152.4 x 50.8 x 144.78 cm)
- Shipping Dimensions: 42.3 L x 10.6 W x 32.4 H
- Shipping Weight: 109 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year parts, no labor
- Not for commercial use
Looking for indoor cycling bikes for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com cardio training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS