Light Commercial Water Rowing Machine – Spirit Fitness (CRW800H2O)
Quick Start and Pre-Programmed Workouts
Spirit Fitness CRW800H2O Light Commercial Water Rowing Machine – The CRW800H2O Water Rowing Machine from Spirit Fitness is an indoor rower for residential and light commercial use which uses fluid resistance to offer a low impact, full body workout. The unique rower design features a water tank positioned at a 45-degree angle to provide increased range of resistance compared to other rowers which use water-based resistance. Using the water level gauge on the tank, fill the tank during initial set-up to the desired fill position (between 1 and 6) to determine your most comfortable workout level for consistent training. Water Level 1 will allow the lowest resistance and highest speed of rowing, and Water Level 6 will allow the highest resistance for high intensity interval training workouts (HIIT). The large flex footplates and pedal straps are adjustable and can be personalized to fit the exerciser's foot size. To move the rowing machine, lift up the rear stabilizer until the transportation wheels on the front stand touch the ground. With the wheels on the ground, you can transport the rower to the desired location with ease. When not in use, you can save space by storing the rower vertically. Continue to lift the rear stabilizer until the unit rests in complete upright position. Constructed with a heavy-duty steel frame and aluminum tracks, this rower is built to last while delivering smooth and quiet performance time and time again. The CRW800H20 is the perfect rowing ergometer for any home fitness studio, office gym, hotel fitness center, apartment complex gym, police or fire department gym, or any other light institutional setting.
Need multiple rowers for a hotel fitness center, physical therapy office, or a corporate wellness center? Call an IRON COMPANY® cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fluid-based resistance with 6 allowable water tank fill levels
- Heavy duty steel frame can be positioned upright for storage
- Adjustable console provides the perfect viewing angle
- Commercial grade padded handlebar is both comfortable and durable
- Aluminum tracks for quiet and smooth performance
- Large flex footplates and adjustable straps keep feet secure
- Raised 15” seat height gets users on and off with ease
- Large ergonomically molded seat for ultimate comfort
- Tank is pressure tested for long-lasting performance, and angled at 45 degrees to increase range of resistance compared to flat tank designs
The CRW800H2O console features a large, easy-to-read 5.5” LCD and integrated Bluetooth, ensuring athletes have access to vital workout data when and where it matters most. Clearly marked sections display data including Time, Distance, Calories, Pulse, SPM, Total Strokes, Watt, 500 Time / Avg Time 500, and Level. With 5 pre-programmed workouts and optional manual settings, users of all levels stay engaged and at the peak of their training. The CRW800H2O console also automatically detects strokes, so getting started is as easy as sitting down and pulling on the handlebar.
- Large, easy to read display
- Easy-touch target program buttons
- 5 engaging programs
- Heart rate display panel
- Time, distance, calories, watts, speed, RPM
- Oversized selection button for ease of use
- Bluetooth connectivity to free SPIRIT FIT App to monitor and record your workout data from your personal mobile phone or tablet
SPIRIT FIT App (Download free from Apple App Store or Google Play)
Utilize the maximum capabilities of your CRW800H2O. App supports up to 6 stored User Profiles on the same device. View real time exercise metrics in 3 different Display screens or reference individual and/or accumulated workout data from the past in the Calendar section. Easily transition from Internet, email, or Social Media sites back to the Application without losing data. Sync and track your workouts.
- Performance designed 5.5" LCD console is easy-to-read and use
- Adjustable viewing angle
- Displays: Time, Distance, Calories, Pulse, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Total Strokes, Watt, 500 Time / Avg Time 500, Level
- Programs: Manual, Target time, Target distance, Target stroke, Target calories, Target HR
- Workout Summary: Total Time, Total Distance, Total Watts
- Function Keys: Up, Down, Enter, Reset, Bluetooth
- Telemetric Heart Rate Receiver: 5KHz supports most heart rate chest straps (heart rate strap not included)
- Power: 4 x AA batteries required
- Bluetooth SPIRIT FIT App compatible
- Resistance: Water (6 fill levels)
- Drive: Rower belt provides years of maintenance free use
- Power: No power required (other than console batteries)
- Handlebar: Commercial-grade design, padded
- Seat: Ergonomically molded seat
- Footrests: Large adjustable flex footplates with adjustable straps
- Frame: Heavy-duty steel frame with durable aluminum slide rails
- Maximum User Weight: 375 lbs.
- Seat Travel: 28.5"
- Rail Length: 40.5"
- Seat Height: 15"
- Storage: Stands upright for storage
- Mobility: Front transport wheels
- Stability: Adjustable rear stabilizers
- Assembled Dimensions:
- In use (horizontal) – 79.5" L x 20.7" W x 33.9" H
- Upright storage (vertical) – 26.5" L x 20.7" W x 79.5" H
- Product Weight (with empty tank): 76.4 lbs.
- Shipping Configuration (boxed): 45" L x 23" W x 26" H | 98 lbs.
Light Commercial (non-dues paying facilities, up to 8 hours use per day):
- Frame – LIFETIME
- Tank and Seals – 5 Years
- Console and Parts – 5 Years
- Wearable Parts – 5 Year
- Labor – 2 Years
- Frame – LIFETIME
- Tank and Seals – 10 Years
- Console and Parts – 10 Years
- Wearable Parts – 10 Year
- Labor – 2 Years
- Ships by FedEx Ground
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR