Commercial Water Rower – Spirit Fitness (CRW900)
10 Levels of Water Resistance
Manual and Pre-Programmed Workouts
Spirit Fitness CRW900 Commercial Water Rower – The CRW900 Water Rower from Spirit Fitness is a full commercial-grade indoor rowing machine which uses adjustable water resistance to offer a low impact, total body workout. The Spirit Fitness CRW900 with fluid resistance challenges all fitness levels since you can select one of ten dial settings to modify the measured level of water resistance from very light all the way up to Olympic rowing springs. Strokes on the Spirit Fitness CRW900 rowing ergometer feel like rowing on a smooth, glass-like lake surface since the multi-bladed tank impeller acts like an outdoor row paddle – the instant the exerciser pulls on the handle, the blades of the impeller catch the water without lag and provide constant and uniform resistance throughout the entire stroke. During the handle retraction, the blade stops spinning, just as if a row paddle was lifted out of the water in preparation for the next stroke. Unlike other water rowers and air rowers, with the CRW900 rowing erg there is no feeling of a "force curve" or a drop off in resistance at the tail end of the stroke. This helps the rower develop a smooth, ultra-realistic paddling cadence for a more true rowing boat experience, just as if he or she was on the open water. The extra large, twin tank design transfers water to and from a passive tank to an active tank, which generates 50% stronger resistance than other water rower manufacturers, allowing you to row harder, increase heart rate quicker, and build strength and power faster. This makes the CRW900 Water Rower stand out as an optimal machine selection for High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) since adjustable resistance can be increased (similar to air rowers) for vigorous output during timed high performance training intervals. With its heavy duty construction, unique design engineering, and full commercial warranty the CRW900 is perfect for any commercial gym, sports performance training center, crossfit box, medical rehabilitation facility, or home fitness studio.
Purchase Spirit Fitness Commercial Water Rowers on GSA contract – All Spirit Fitness commercial cardio equipment can be purchased from IRON COMPANY® on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Need multiple water rowers for a hotel fitness center, commercial gym, or a university sports complex? Call an IRON COMPANY® cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com.
- 10 levels of water resistance with easy-adjust knob to challenge all fitness levels
- Timeless wooden and steel frame for lasting performance
- Console is adjustable to ensure the perfect viewing angle
- Commercial grade contoured and padded handlebar for comfort and durability
- Smooth and quiet performance
- XL twin tank design with durable multi-bladed impeller for greatly improved resistance range
- Adjustable footboards with straps
- Ergonomically molded seat
10 Levels of Resistance
Ergonomic Handle Design
The CRW900 console features a large, easy-to-read 5.5” LCD and integrated Bluetooth, ensuring athletes have access to vital workout data when and where it matters most. Clearly marked sections display data including Time, Distance, Calories, Pulse, SPM, Total Strokes, Watt, 500 Time / Avg Time 500, and Level. With 5 pre-programmed workouts and optional manual settings, users of all levels stay engaged and at the peak of their training. The CRW900 console also automatically detects strokes, so getting started is as easy as sitting down and pulling on the handlebar.
- Large, easy to read display
- Easy-touch target program buttons
- 5 engaging programs
- Heart rate display panel
- Time, distance, calories, watts, speed, RPM
- Oversized selection button for ease of use
- Bluetooth connectivity to free SPIRIT FIT App to monitor and record your workout data from your personal mobile phone or tablet
SPIRIT FIT App (Download free from Apple App Store or Google Play)
Utilize the maximum capabilities of your CRW900. App supports up to 6 stored User Profiles on the same device. View real time exercise metrics in 3 different Display screens or reference individual and/or accumulated workout data from the past in the Calendar section. Easily transition from Internet, email, or Social Media sites back to the Application without losing data. Sync and track your workouts.
- Performance designed 5.5" LCD console is easy-to-read and use
- Displays: Time, Distance, Calories, Pulse, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Total Strokes, Watt, 500 Time / Avg Time 500, Level
- Programs: Manual, Target time, Target distance, Target stroke, Target calories, Target HR
- Workout Summary: Total Time, Total Distance, Total Watts
- Function Keys: Up, Down, Enter, Reset, Bluetooth
- Telemetric Heart Rate Receiver: 5KHz supports most heart rate chest straps (heart rate strap not included)
- Power: 4 x AA batteries required
- Bluetooth SPIRIT FIT App compatible
- Resistance: Water (10 levels), Easy-adjust knob, XL twin tank design
- Drive: Rower belt provides years of maintenance free use
- Power: No power required (other than console batteries)
- Handlebar: Contoured and padded handlebar
- Seat: Ergonomically molded seat
- Footrests: Padded footrests with adjustable straps
- Frame: Heavy-duty wooden frame with durable aluminum slide rails
- Maximum User Weight: 330 lbs.
- Seat Travel: 28.5"
- Rail Length: 44.5"
- Storage: Stands upright for storage
- Assembled Dimensions: 84" L x 21" W x 22" H
- Product Weight (with empty tank): 90.4 lbs.
- Shipping Configuration (boxed):
- Carton 1 – 40" L x 22" W x 23" H | 85 lbs.
- Carton 2 – 88" L x 8" W x 4" H | 23 lbs.
- Total Shipping Weight: 108 lbs.
Full Commercial (all dues paying facilities regardless of usage, no restrictions):
- Frame – 10 Years
- Tank and Seals – 3 Years
- Console and Parts – 2 Years
- Wearable Parts – 1 Year
- Labor – 1 Year
- Frame – LIFETIME
- Tank and Seals – 5 Years
- Console and Parts – 5 Years
- Wearable Parts – 5 Year
- Labor – 2 Years
- Ships by FedEx Ground
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR