C575R Status Series Commercial Recumbent Stationary Bike -- SportsArt (C575R)
SportsArt Commercial Recumbent Stationary Bike | C575R Status Series - The Self-Generating C575R recumbent stationary bike by SportsArt carries a full commercial rating and is built to handle all day use in dues paying facilities and clubs. Members can easily adjust the seat forward or backward while remaining seated and an adjustable back angle provides customizable support for any body type or preference. Additional seat comfort features include the exclusive ComfortDri vented padded seat back allowing proper airflow during each ride and is ergonomically molded for maximum lumbar and mid-back support. An included 3-speed fan and side-by-side water bottle holders will help keep members cool while working out. There are multiple fat burning programs to cycle through, such as the YMCA and HRC tests, while you keep track of your targeted heart rate with both Polar and contact HR monitor options. And since the C575R requires no outside power source, theyre not only environmentally friendly but can be used in any location.
Purchase SportsArt Recumbent Exercise Bikes on GSA contract - All SportsArt exercise bikes can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com SportsArt Cardio Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
SportsArt C575R Recumbent Stationary Bike Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 72 L x 26 W x 54 H
- Programs: Manual, Random, Interval (1-1, 1-2, 2-2), Plateau, Fat Burn, YMCA Test, HRC (WT Loss, Cardio, Custom HR)
- TouchN Go Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Interval, Plateau, Random, Fat Burn, Fit Test, Custom HR, WT Loss Cardio
- Data Readouts: Heartrate, Cardio Zone, Weight Loss Zone, Active Zone, Calories, Level, Time, Distance, RPM, METs, Speed, Watts
- Activ Zone: Yes
- Cardio Advisor: Yes
- Telemetry Heart Rate: Yes
- Contact Heart Rate: Yes
- Resistance Type: Electro-Magnetic
- Resistance Control: Electronic
- Gear Ratio: 6:1
- Power Requirement: Self Powered
- Micro Inverter: No
- Display: Multi-Segment LED w/10-button numeric keypad
- Step Through Design: Yes
- Seat Adjustments: Forward and Backward with easy to reach adjustment handles
- Adjustable Seat Back: Yes
- Pedals: Oversized pedals with quick strap adjustment
- Resistance Levels: 40
- 3-Speed Fan: Yes
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Headphone Jack: Yes x 2 with built-in volume control
- Integrated Audio Control: Yes
- CSAFE: Yes / Port compatible with Netpulse
- USB: Yes x 2/ For device charging
- 30-Pin iPod Connector: Optional
- Entertainment Mounting Bracket (EMB): Optional
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish and French
- Maximum User Weight: 500 lbs.
- Suggested Use: All day use No limits
- Finish: Double Coat Paint
- Unit Weight: 232 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 64.2 x 25 x 28.9
- Ship Weight:276 lbs.
Standard LED Cardio Display (C575R):
SportsArt LED cardio displays are designed to offer simplicity and convenience in one design. Unique AvtivZone and Cardio Advisor displays offer optimum heart rate control while workout quick keys and 3 goal based workouts allow intuitive access to your favorite ways to stay fit. LED Cardio Display is included on the E845S and is shown on large elliptical image.
- Easy to read Tri-Color LED display
- Feedback window offers a quick look at Calories, Distance, Time, Pace, Mets and more
- Cardio Advisor shows heart rate and optimal zones for weight loss and cardio
- 10 Integrated Quick Start keys to find workouts faster.
Optional SENZA Touchscreen LED Cardio Interface (C575R-16):
SportsArts SENZA touchscreen cardio interface is designed around the commitment to a Fitness First approach, allowing users to find the right workout faster and easier by delivering an intuitive streamlined interface with lifestyle targeted programs, dynamic entertainment options, and a virtual workout experience. Explore stunning virtual landscapes and experience some of the worlds most beautiful workout destinations right from your favorite SportsArt Equipment!
- Elegant Workout Interface 16" backlit LED capacitive touchscreen with anti-glare.
- SENZA Journeys Where would you like to run today? From the Golden Gate Bridge to Arizonas Apache trail, youll have plenty of new places to explore with SENZA Journeys. The virtual run videos are equipped with dynamic speed optimization so the video speeds up and slows down to match your pace.
- High Quality Display SENZA is built on the Android operating system with an industrial grade TFT dual-layer capacitive screen designed to withstand the daily abuse of a club environment.
- Dynamic Entertainment Options SENZA offers multiple platforms of entertainment and user engagement. Its high-resolution screen delivers crystal clear television and internet with plenty of customization options to fit your facilitys needs. Built-in Wi-Fi and integrated Ethernet allow you to stream content and Bluetooth 4.0 can transfer data and music.
- Customized Web Browsing Club owners and facility operators will enjoy customizing SENZA with various options like uploading company logos, adding an embedded home screen URL for internal marketing and member engagement, and easily-changing various default settings to make their facilitys experience unique.
- Frame Warranty Lifetime
- Parts Warranty - 3 Years (5-year light commercial)
- Wear Items Warranty - 2 Years
- Labor Warranty - 3 Years
- High Wearable Items Warranty - 90 Days, no labor
SportsArt Fitness is a fully integrated world-class manufacturer that produces to the highest standard of ISO with TUV Certification 9001-9002.
View the 15" Touchscreen LCD Entertainment Option for SportsArt Cardio Equipment
NOTE: Not available in all markets. Not available to medical destinations. Please call or email before placing order.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.