E875 Status Series Commercial Grade Elliptical Trainer -- SportsArt (E875)
SportsArt Commercial Grade Elliptical Trainer | E875 Status Series - The E875 Self-Generating Elliptical Crosstrainer by SportsArt is built to handle elliptical training in full commercial gyms including dues paying facilities. The E875 includes user-specific adjustability such as an industry leading electronically adjustable stride for stride lengths varying from 17 to 29 and 40 different resistance levels to choose from. Elliptical workouts offer manual, random, interval, plateau, vari-stride, YMCA test and HRC. Data readouts are all presented in large, easy to read feedback and include up to the minute information such as heart rate, weight loss zone and calories burned to educate the user from every angle for maximum cardio training results.
The SportsArt E875 is a heavy-duty elliptical trainer with an industry leading user weight capacity of 500 lbs.. Weighing in at 360 lbs., the E875 remains stable under the most vigorous workouts. For enhanced comfort and reduced impact the spacious elliptical pedals include an exclusive MyFlex cushioning system that will help users prolong their workout times for better results and the included 3-speed fan and water bottle holder will keep you cooler and better hydrated.
Purchase SportsArt Commercial Elliptical Trainers on GSA contract - All SportsArt elliptical machines can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com SportsArt Cardio Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
SportsArt E875 Elliptical Trainer Specs and Features:
- Programs: Manual, Random, Interval (1-1, 1-2, 2-2), Plateau, Vari-Stride (20, 30, 40), YMCA Test, HRC (WT Loss, Cardio, Custom HR)
- Data Readouts: Heartrate, Cardio Zone, Weight Loss Zone, Active Zone, Calories, Workout Level, Time, Distance, Strides/Min, Stride Length, Total Strides, Human Watts
- Activ Zone: Yes
- Cardio Advisor: Yes
- Telemetry Heart Rate: Yes
- Contact Heart Rate: Yes
- Resistance Type: Electro-Magnetic
- Resistance Control: Electronic
- Power Requirement: Self-Generating / DC 24v
- Display: Multi Segment Membrane LED w/10 button numeric keypad
- Stride Length: 17-29
- Pedal Size: 15 L x 6.75 W
- Adjustable Stride: Electronic
- Step Up Height: 12.75
- Distance Between Pedals: 3.25
- Stride/Resistance Fingertip Controls: Yes
- Resistance Levels: 40
- Pedal Cushion: MyFlex
- 3-Speed Fan: Yes
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Optional EcoFit: Yes
- Headphone Jack: Yes x 2 with built-in volume control
- Integrated Audio Control: Yes
- CSAFE: Yes / Port compatible with Netpulse
- USB: Yes / For device charging
- Bluetooth: Yes
- 30-Pin iPod Connector: Optional
- Entertainment Mounting Bracket (EMB): Optional
- Languages: English, Spanish, French
- Maximum User Weight: 500 lbs.
- Suggested Use: No Usage Limit
- Finish: Double Coat Paint
- Dimensions: 89 L x 27 W x 68 H
- Unit Weight: 366 lbs.
Standard LED Cardio Display (E875):
SportsArt LED cardio displays are designed to offer simplicity and convenience in one design. Unique ActivZone and Cardio Advisor displays offer optimum heart rate control while workout quick keys and 3 goal based workouts allow intuitive access to your favorite ways to stay fit.
- Easy to read Tri-Color LED display
- Feedback window offers a quick look at Calories, Distance, Time, Pace, Mets and more
- Cardio Advisor shows heart rate and optimal zones for weight loss and cardio
- 10 Integrated Quick Start keys to find workouts faster.
Optional SENZA Touchscreen LED Cardio Interface (E875S-16):
SportsArts SENZA touchscreen cardio interface is designed around the commitment to a Fitness First approach, allowing users to find the right workout faster and easier by delivering an intuitive streamlined interface with lifestyle targeted programs, dynamic entertainment options, and a virtual workout experience. Explore stunning virtual landscapes and experience some of the worlds most beautiful workout destinations right from your favorite SportsArt Equipment!
- Elegant Workout Interface 16" backlit LED capacitive touchscreen with anti-glare.
- SENZA Journeys Where would you like to run today? From the Golden Gate Bridge to Arizonas Apache trail, youll have plenty of new places to explore with SENZA Journeys. The virtual run videos are equipped with dynamic speed optimization so the video speeds up and slows down to match your pace.
- High Quality Display SENZA is built on the Android operating system with an industrial grade TFT dual-layer capacitive screen designed to withstand the daily abuse of a club environment.
- Dynamic Entertainment Options SENZA offers multiple platforms of entertainment and user engagement. Its high-resolution screen delivers crystal clear television and internet with plenty of customization options to fit your facilitys needs. Built-in Wi-Fi and integrated Ethernet allow you to stream content and Bluetooth 4.0 can transfer data and music.
- Customized Web Browsing Club owners and facility operators will enjoy customizing SENZA with various options like uploading company logos, adding an embedded home screen URL for internal marketing and member engagement, and easily-changing various default settings to make their facilitys experience unique.
- Frame Warranty Lifetime
- Parts Warranty - 5 Years
- Labor Warranty - 3 Years
- Wear Items Warranty - 5 Years
- High Wearable Items Warranty - 90 Days, no labor
SportsArt Fitness is a fully integrated world-class manufacturer that produces to the highest standard of ISO with TUV Certification 9001-9002.
View the 15" Touchscreen LCD Entertainment Option for SportsArt Cardio Equipment
NOTE: Not available in all markets. Not available to medical destinations. Please call or email before placing order.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.