Status Series Commercial Indoor Cycle with Rear Flywheel -- SportsArt (C530)
SportsArt C530 Status Series Indoor Cycling Bike - The Status Series C530 club indoor cycle from SportsArt Fitness is a cardio fitness bike with full commercial warranty for group cycling class usage in any club or indoor cycling studio setting. The C530 boasts an aggressive rear drive flywheel design with a self-powered, zero-friction magnetic braking system and a whisper quiet poly-v belt for smooth reliable operation. Because there is no friction from a traditional brake pad, the C530 requires less maintenance, bringing long term costs down for club and studio owners. The position of the flywheel in the rear keeps it behind the users exercise zone and free from falling sweat during intense exercise, helping to prevent rust. Boasting 32 levels of resistance, the premium C530 group cycling bike is designed for users of all skill levels from beginner to advanced.
What is unique about the SportsArt VC3 Display Console? The SportsArt C530 brings the wow factor to group cycling classes with the addition of a bright LED light at the top of the console which changes between 5 different colors based on the users RPM rate. This allows both the exerciser and the indoor cycle instructor to quickly and easily gauge the riders speed and exertion level at a quick glance. If the exercisers LED color is out of sync with other riders, then a verbal shout of encouragement by the instructor can bring the desired intensity to a consistent level across the class. With more and more group cycling classes going lights off and music up, the C530s multi-color LED intensity indicators create a striking visual effect in the dark second only to strobe lights!
Purchase SportsArt Fitness Indoor Cycling Bikes on GSA contract - All SportsArt Fitness commercial cardio equipment can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
- Rear fly wheel design with self-powered, zero-friction permanent magnetic braking system
- Self-generating, electro-magnetic drive with no external power or plug requirements
- 32 levels of resistance
- Large VC3 LED Console with Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ compatibility displays Time, Speed, Distance, Watts, RPM Rate, Resistance Level, Calories, Heart Rate (wireless heart rate transmitter strap required, not included)
- 5 colored LED light on top of console changes color based on RPM rate, offering user and instructor visual feedback on workout intensity
- 30.8 lb Flywheel (14kg) with precision equilibrium and momentum during wheel motion
- 1:5 gear ratio provides increased inertia for a more natural riding experience
- Whisper-quiet poly-v belt offers smooth, consistent motion
- Fully enclosed drive-belt is protected from dust/debris and safer for users
- Easy access safety stop
- Fore/Aft and Up/Down adjustments on seat and handlebars
- Simple adjustment levers lock into place quickly
- Clearly marked numeric adjustments for quick set-up
- Multi grip handlebars
- Universal seat post can accommodate any standard bicycle seat
- Dual sided pedal with toe cage and strap and SPD dual function clip option
- Front mounted inline skate wheels for easy transportation
- Sturdy steel frame
- Four levelers on frame base
- Maximum User Weight: 330 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 48.8 L x 22.4 W x 44.9 H
- Unit Weight: 130 lbs.
Full Commercial Warranty (no usage limit regardless of setting):
- Frame 5 Years
- Parts 2 Years
- Breaking system 2 Years
- Wear Items 1 Year
- Labor 1 Year
SportsArt Fitness is a fully integrated world-class manufacturer that produces to the highest standard of ISO with TUV Certification 9001-9002.
NOTE: Not available in all markets. Not available to medical destinations. Please call or email before placing order.
Looking to purchase multiple group cycling bikes for a club or indoor cycling studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.