E840 Foundation Series Light Commercial Elliptical Machine -- SportsArt (E840)
SportsArt E840 Foundation Series Elliptical Trainer - The SportsArt E840 Elliptical Crosstrainer with electronic stride and resistance is built to provide a total-body, low impact cardio workout at home or in light commercial applications. A maximum user weight rating of 450 lbs. makes the E840 ideal for residential applications as well as multi-unit housing, corporate wellness centers, physical therapy and fitness training studios. 40 resistance levels and an electronically adjustable stride length complement the many included fitness programs designed to reach the targeted heart rate for increase aerobic capacity and accelerated fat loss. And while training on your SportsArt elliptical machine you can keep yourself entertained with the dual headphone jack and integrated audio volume controls, Bluetooth and USB charging outlets. The E840 features a Polar-compatible wireless receiver (chest strap NOT included) for telemetry heart rate interaction to allow the user to monitor and achieve their targeted heart rate zone for maximum fitness and fat burning results. Cardio Advisor shows heart rate and optimal zones for weight loss and cardio. Tri-color, multi segment LED console display readouts include Workout Level, Time, Distance, Calories, Strides/Min, Stride Length, Total Strides, Human Watts, METs, Heart Rate, WT Loss Zone, Cardio Zone, Active Zone. 10 integrated quick start keys help you find workouts faster. SportsArt Foundation Series light commercial and residential cardio line sets industry standards in both unique design and biomechanics excellence. SportsArt's industrial-quality manufacturing provides dependability and functionality year after year.
Purchase SportsArt Light Commercial Elliptical Trainers on GSA contract - All SportsArt elliptical machines can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Need multiple elliptical machines for a hotel workout center or corporate wellness facility? Contact an Ironcompany.com cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
SportsArt E840 Elliptical Trainer Specs and Features:
- Unit Dimensions: 79.1 L x 24.4 W x 68.1 H
- Programs: Manual, Random, Interval (1-1, 1-2, 2-2), Plateau, Vari-Stride (20, 30, 40), YMCA Test, HRC (WT Loss, Cardio, Custom HR)
- Data Readouts: Heart Rate, Cardio Zone, Weight Loss Zone, Active Zone, Calories, Workout Level, Time, Distance, Strides/Min, Stride Length, Total Strides, Human Watts
- Activ Zone: Yes
- Cardio Advisor: Yes
- Telemetry Heart Rate: Yes
- Contact Heart Rate: No
- Resistance Type: Electro-Magnetic
- Resistance Control: Electronic
- Power Requirements: 15A, 120V, 60hz
- Plug Requirements: NEMA 5-15P
- Display: Multi Segment Membrane LED
- Stride Length: 19-25
- Pedal Size: 15 L x 6.75 W
- Adjustable Stride: Electronic
- Step Up Height: 12.75
- Distance Between Pedals: 3.5
- Stride/Resistance Fingertip Controls: No
- Resistance Levels: 40
- Pedal Cushion: MyFlex
- 3-Speed Fan: No
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Optional EcoFit: Yes
- Headphone Jack: Yes x 2 with built-in volume control
- Integrated Audio Control: Yes
- CSAFE: Yes / Port compatible with Netpulse
- USB: Yes / For device charging
- Bluetooth: Yes
- 30-Pin iPod Connector: Optional
- MYE 900MHZ Semi-Integrated Receiver: Optional
- Entertainment Mounting Bracket (EMB): Optional
- SA Well+: Optional
- Languages: English, Spanish, French
- Maximum User Weight: 450 lbs.
- Suggested Use: Light Commercial
- Finish: Double Coat Paint
- Unit Weight: 288.8 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 91 x 28 x 29
- Ship Weight: 344 lbs.
LED Cardio Display:
SportsArt LED cardio displays are designed to offer simplicity and convenience in one design. Unique AvtivZone and Cardio Advisor displays offer optimum heart rate control while workout quick keys and 3 goal based workouts allow intuitive access to your favorite ways to stay fit.
- Easy to read Tri-Color LED display
- Feedback window offers a quick look at Calories, Distance, Time, Pace, Mets and more
- Cardio Advisor shows heart rate and optimal zones for weight loss and cardio
- 10 Integrated Quick Start keys to find workouts faster.
Light Commercial Warranty:
- Frame Warranty Lifetime
- Parts Warranty - 5 Years
- Wear Items Warranty - 2 Years
- Labor Warranty - 3 Years
- High Wearable Items Warranty - 90 Days, no labor
SportsArt Fitness is a fully integrated world-class manufacturer that produces to the highest standard of ISO with TUV Certification 9001-9002.
NOTE: Not available in all markets. Not available to medical destinations. Please call or email before placing order.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.