G875 ECO-POWR Status Series Elliptical Training Machine -- SportsArt (G875)
SportsArt Commercial Elliptical Training Machine | ECO-POWR G875 Status Series - The G875 Elliptical Machine by SportsArt includes a first of its kind green technology called ECO-POWR which transfers the energy generated from human power back into the power grid providing significant energy cost savings to club owners. The included Micro-inverters that are responsible for this energy conversion are housed inside the shrouds of the elliptical trainer so there are no additional cords or boxes to install or allow room for. Simply plugging in your SportsArt ECO-POWR elliptical trainer into the wall and working out is all that is needed to save energy and become more environmentally responsible.
The SportsArt G875 is constructed with a commercial grade frame and component system offering plenty of stability and performance to the user and long term longevity to the club owner. The G875 weighs in at 360 lbs. and is able to withstand a maximum user weight of 500 lbs.. Users of all sizes and shapes will enjoy the customization which includes an quick-adjusting electronic resistance control with 40 levels of resistance, electronic stride resistance adjustment from 17 to 29 and available telemetry and contact heart rate options. And a 3-speed fan will keep you from overheating while you access your favorite tunes through the multiple connectivity options.
Purchase SportsArt Commercial Elliptical Trainers on GSA contract - All SportsArt elliptical machines can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com SportsArt Cardio Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
SportsArt G875 Elliptical Trainer Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 87 L x 28 W x 67 H
- Space Requirement: 89 x 27
- Programs: Manual, Random, Interval (1-1, 1-2, 2-2), Plateau, Vari-Stride (20, 30, 40), HRC (WT Loss, Cardio, Custom HR)
- Data Readouts: Heartrate, Cardio Zone, Weight Loss Zone, Active Zone, Calories, Workout Level, Time, Distance, Strides/Min, Stride Length, Total Strides, Human Watts, Watts To the Grid (Separate display window)
- Activ Zone: Yes
- Cardio Advisor: Yes
- Telemetry Heart Rate: Yes
- Contact Heart Rate: Yes
- Resistance Type: Electro-Magnetic
- Resistance Control: Electronic
- Power Requirement: Plug In
- Micro Inverter: Converts human energy by converting it into electricity and pushing it back into the power grid
- Average watt/hr back to grid is 160 (up to 250 watt/hr)
- Gear Ratio: 6:1
- Display: Multi Segment Membrane LED w/10 button numeric keypad
- Stride Length: 17-29
- Pedal Size: 15 L x 6.75 W
- Adjustable Stride: Electronic
- Step Up Height: 12.75
- Distance Between Pedals: 3.25
- Stride/Resistance Fingertip Controls: Yes
- Resistance Levels: 40
- Pedal Cushion: MyFlex
- 3-Speed Fan: Yes
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Optional EcoFit: Yes
- Headphone Jack: Yes x 2 with built-in volume control
- Integrated Audio Control: Yes
- CSAFE: Yes / Port compatible with Netpulse
- USB: Yes / For device charging
- Bluetooth: Yes
- 30-Pin iPod Connector: Optional
- Entertainment Mounting Bracket (EMB): Optional
- Languages: English, Spanish, French
- Maximum User Weight: 500 lbs.
- Suggested Use: No Usage Limit
- Finish: Double Coat Paint
- Unit Weight: 360 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 91.1 x 31.1 x 32.6
- Ship Weight: 435 lbs.
LED Cardio Display:
SportsArt LED cardio displays are designed to offer simplicity and convenience in one design. Unique AvtivZone and Cardio Advisor displays offer optimum heart rate control while workout quick keys and 3 goal based workouts allow intuitive access to your favorite ways to stay fit. LED Cardio Display is included on the G875 and is shown on large elliptical image.
- Easy to read Tri-Color LED display
- Feedback window offers a quick look at Calories, Distance, Time, Pace, Mets and more
- Cardio Advisor shows heart rate and optimal zones for weight loss and cardio
- 10 Integrated Quick Start keys to find workouts faster.
- Frame Warranty Lifetime
- Parts Warranty - 5 Years
- Wear Items Warranty - 2 Years
- Labor Warranty - 3 Years
- High Wearable Items Warranty - 90 Days, no labor
SportsArt Fitness is a fully integrated world-class manufacturer that produces to the highest standard of ISO with TUV Certification 9001-9002.
NOTE: Not available in all markets. Not available to medical destinations. Please call or email before placing order.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.