T655L Status Series Club Commercial Grade Treadmill -- SportsArt (T655L)
Center Heart Rate Handle Bars OPTIONAL
Console Fan OPTIONAL
SportsArt Commercial Grade Treadmill | T655L Status Series - The T655L and T655L-19 Treadmills by SportsArt both offer the highest power output and largest weight capacity at the lowest price point in the SportsArt commercial grade treadmill line-up. Each features a powerful 5.0 hp AC Servo motor with a starting speed of 0.1mph and top end speed of 15mph which is ideal for rehabilitation patients to first responders to athletes. The T655L weighs in at 388 lbs. and can handle a maximum weight capacity up to 500 lbs. thanks to its heavy-duty steel frame, 3.0 diameter front and back rollers and 21mm reversible deck system. There is a spacious 22 x 62 running surface to accommodate even the tallest users with longest strides on the MyFlex Plus deck cushioning system which provides superior shock absorption and carries a lifetime warranty. Want to upgrade the display on your T655L treadmill? Choose the T655L-19 which features a 19 SENZA LED touchscreen with built-in TV tuner and internet connectivity capability. The T655L and T655L-19 commercial quality treadmill machines are suitable for all day use in dues paying facilities and are also well suited for military base fitness facilities, corporate wellness centers, multi-unit housing complexes, fire and police stations and fitness studios.
Purchase SportsArt Commercial Treadmills on GSA contract - All SportsArt treadmills can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A. Want to know more about this treadmill for GSA purchase? Read the article "Learn Why Government Buyers Choose the SportsArt T655S Treadmill."
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com SportsArt Cardio Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
SportsArt T655L Treadmill Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 87.75 L x 39.17 W x 57.75 H
- Motor: 5.0 HP AC Servo
- Motor Efficiency: ECO-DRIVE motor uses 32% less energy than traditional motors while still delivering 5.0 HP of performance
- Programs: Manual, Random, Interval (1-1, 1-2, 2-2), Glute (30, 45), Hill (x3), Track, Track 5k, Track 10k, Fat Burn, Fitness Test (Bruce, Gerkin, Fire, WFI, APFT, Air Force, Marines, Navy, Physical Effi), HRC (WT Loss, Cardio, Zone Trainer)
- Quick Start Goal: Time, Distance and Calories
- Data Readouts: Speed, Time, Incline, CAL/HR, Distance, Calories, Pace, METs, Heartrate, WT Loss Zone, Cardio Zone, Active Zone
- EnergySmart Wake Up: Yes
- Display Type: Multi Segment LED
- Speed: 0.1-15mph
- Power Requirements: Dedicated power supply required, 120 VAC, 60Hz, 20A NEMA
- Frame Construction: Steel
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Telemetry Heart Rate: Polar HR receiver built-in
- Contact Heart Rate (side hand rails): Standard
- Contact Heart Rate (center handle bars): Optional
- Optional EMB: No
- Drive Belt: 27.5 Poly V carbon-weave, 10 groove
- Running Surface: 22 x 62
- Belt Material: 4-ply PET (Polyester Fabric) low friction and static resistant
- Belt Lubrication: Eco-Glide auto lubrication system
- Decline/Incline: -3%-15%
- Incline Motor: AC
- Deck: 0.83 thick (21mm) dual-reversable
- Deck Cushion: MyFlex
- Front Roller Diameter: 3.0
- Rear Roller Diameter: 3.0
- Step Up Height: 8.86
- Optional Eco Power: Yes
- 3-Speed Fan: Optional
- Accessory Tray: Yes
- CSAFE: Yes
- USB: Yes x 2
- USB Charging (including Lightening): Yes
- 30-Pin iPod Connector: Yes
- Headphone Jack: Yes x 2
- Integrated Audio Control: Yes
- Flow Tec: Not required on AC Servo
- FT Turbine Fan: Not required on AC Servo
- Dust Filter: Yes
- FT Heat Sync: Not required on AC Servo
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- ActivZone: Yes
- Cardio Advisor: Yes
- US/Canada Electrical Safety Certification: UL 1647, ETL-US, cETL
- US/Canada Electromagnetic Compatibility Certification: FCC 47 CFR PART 15, Can / csa-C22.2 N68-69
- US/Canada Machinery Safety Certification: ASTM / EN 957
- US Canada Environmental Security Certification: RoHS REACH
- Medical Rails: Optional
- Integrated TV Ready: No
- Networking: N/A
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Finish: Double coat paint
- Suggested Use: Commercial with no usage limit
- Unit Weight: 388 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 429 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 100)
- Shipping Dimensions: 91" x 39" x 21
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
Standard LED Cardio Display (T655L):
SportsArt LED cardio displays are designed to offer simplicity and convenience in one design. Unique AvtivZone and Cardio Advisor displays offer optimum heart rate control while workout quick keys and 3 goal based workouts allow intuitive access to your favorite ways to stay fit. LED Cardio Display is included on the T645 and is shown on large treadmill image.
- Easy to read Tri-Color LED display
- Feedback window offers a quick look at Calories, Distance, Time, Pace, Mets and more
- Cardio Advisor shows heart rate and optimal zones for weight loss and cardio
- 10 Integrated Quick Start keys to find workouts faster.
Optional SENZA Touchscreen LED Cardio Interface (T655L-19):
SportsArts SENZA touchscreen cardio interface is designed around the commitment to a Fitness First approach, allowing users to find the right workout faster and easier by delivering an intuitive streamlined interface with lifestyle targeted programs, dynamic entertainment options, and a virtual workout experience. Explore stunning virtual landscapes and experience some of the worlds most beautiful workout destinations right from your favorite SportsArt Equipment!
- Elegant Workout Interface 19" backlit LED capacitive touchscreen with anti-glare.
- SENZA Journeys Where would you like to run today? From the Golden Gate Bridge to Arizonas Apache trail, youll have plenty of new places to explore with SENZA Journeys. The virtual run videos are equipped with dynamic speed optimization so the video speeds up and slows down to match your pace.
- High Quality Display SENZA is built on the Android operating system with an industrial grade TFT dual-layer capacitive screen designed to withstand the daily abuse of a club environment.
- Dynamic Entertainment Options SENZA offers multiple platforms of entertainment and user engagement. Its high-resolution screen delivers crystal clear television and internet with plenty of customization options to fit your facilitys needs. Built-in Wi-Fi and integrated Ethernet allow you to stream content and Bluetooth 4.0 can transfer data and music.
- Customized Web Browsing Club owners and facility operators will enjoy customizing SENZA with various options like uploading company logos, adding an embedded home screen URL for internal marketing and member engagement, and easily-changing various default settings to make their facilitys experience unique.
Full Commercial Warranty (no usage limit):
- Frame Lifetime
- MyFlex Plus Suspension Lifetime
- Drive Motor Lifetime
- Parts - 5 Years
- Wear Items - 5 Years
- Labor - 3 Years
- High Wearable Items - 90 Days, no labor
SportsArt Fitness is a fully integrated world-class manufacturer that produces to the highest standard of ISO with TUV Certification 9001-9002.
View the 15" Touchscreen LCD Entertainment Option for SportsArt Cardio Equipment
NOTE: Not available in all markets. Not available to medical destinations. Please call or email before placing order.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.