XT20 XTrainer Quad Limb Cardio Trainer -- SportsArt (XT20)
SportsArt XT20 XTrainer Quad Limb Cardio Trainer Recumbent Bike - The XT20 by SportsArt is a commercial rated four-limb cardio training machine that incorporates bidirectional and bilateral independent upper body motion and resistance. Four limb cardiovascular training has been proven to be more effective in overall conditioning and burning fat than traditional lower body cardio training. The XT20 combines the most beneficial features of recumbent bike, elliptical trainer and treadmill exercises all in one machine. How does the the XT20 achieve four limb resistance? It includes two independently operating arms equipped with articulating handles that rotate up to 270 degrees which alleviates any pressure on the wrists and gives the user a wide variety of gripping options, including close and wide grip for additional training versatility. Pushing on the handles provides resistance to the chest, front of the shoulders and triceps while pulling works the back and rear delts of the shoulders. Users can row and press the arms in unison or alternate providing constant push-pull movement while they pedal. There are a total of 40 resistance levels which are split 20/20 between the upper and lower body and is adjustable by using either the console or built-in toggle switches located on the handles. The XT20 provides the greatest degree of muscle activation out of any recumbent exercise bike on the market today. The adjustable incline seat back provides a comfortable ride for all users during any length workout. The XT20 provides a user friendly experience to all age levels in any physical shape and is especially helpful for rehabilitation therapy and training. Looking for a quick pre-workout warm-up tool before an Olympic weight lifting session or group training workout? The XT20 will get the blood circulating and warm up the muscles and joints throughout the entire body within a few short minutes.
Purchase SportsArt 4-Limb Recumbent Bikes on GSA contract - All SportsArt exercise bikes can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com SportsArt Cardio Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
SportsArt XT20 Cardio Trainer Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 72 L x 31 W x 48.25 H
- Programs: Random (X 10,000), Cardio HR, Weight Loss HRC, Conditioning, Adv. Conditioning, Manual, Quick Start
- TouchN Go Programs: N/A
- Data Readouts: Calories, Distance, Time, Cal/Hr, METs, Watts, Speed, leg RPM, Arm RPM, Target Heart Rate, Workout level
- Activ Zone: No
- Cardio Advisor: Yes
- Telemetry Heart Rate: Yes
- Contact Heart Rate: No
- Resistance Type: Electro-Magnetic, Eddy Current
- Resistance Control: Electronic
- Performance Features: Independent upper/lower body workout, 270 degree Rotational handles, remote resistance controls
- Power Requirement: Self Powered with 2-minute display battery backup
- Micro Inverter: No
- Display: Tri-Color DOT Matrix w/LED
- Step Through Design: Yes
- Seat Adjustments: 19 front/back slide positions
- Adjustable Seat Back: Yes 6 Position
- Pedals: Oversized pedals with quick strap adjustment
- Resistance Levels: 20 Leg / 20 Arm w/fingertip resistance control
- 3-Speed Fan: No
- Entertainment Mounting Bracket (EMB): Optional
- Maximum User Weight: 500 lbs.
- Suggested Use: All day commercial/medical/residential use No limits
- Finish: Double Coat Paint
- Unit Weight: 343 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 75 x 27 x 33
- Ship Weight: 374 lbs.
LED Cardio Display:
SportsArt LED cardio displays are designed to offer simplicity and convenience in one design. Unique AvtivZone and Cardio Advisor displays offer optimum heart rate control while workout quick keys and 3 goal based workouts allow intuitive access to your favorite ways to stay fit. LED Cardio Display is included on the E845S and is shown on large elliptical image.
- Easy to read Tri-Color LED display
- Feedback window offers a quick look at Calories, Distance, Time, Pace, Mets and more
- Cardio Advisor shows heart rate and optimal zones for weight loss and cardio
- 10 Integrated Quick Start keys to find workouts faster.
- Frame Warranty Lifetime
- Parts Warranty - 5 Years (Residential Lifetime mechanical parts; 7 years electronics)
- Wear Items Warranty - 2 Years
- Labor Warranty - 1 Year
- High Wearable Items Warranty - 90 Days, no labor
SportsArt Fitness is a fully integrated world-class manufacturer that produces to the highest standard of ISO with TUV Certification 9001-9002.
NOTE: Not available in all markets. Not available to medical destinations. Please call or email before placing order.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.