Plate Loaded Variable Resistance Squat Press Machine -- Bomb Proof (BP-90)
Holds 12-13 Plates Per Side
BOMB PROOF® Plate Loaded Variable Resistance Squat Press Machine - The BP-90 American Made Plate Loaded Squat Press by Bomb Proof is a commercial quality leverage leg press used for building muscle mass and strength in the entire lower body. Unlike typical leg press machines, the BP-90 utilizes variable resistance plate loaded arms that pivot on flange bearings rather than a carriage system that slides at a 45 degree angle on linear bearings and guide rods. Perhaps the most important benefit the squat press leg press has over the 45 degree sliding leg press is the improved safety. In the event of a missed rep, the squat press plate loaded arms will bottom out with the platform positioned high enough to let the trainee safely exit even if the catch arm is not engaged. This enhanced safety is especially appreciated by high school physical education teachers working with inexperienced young lifters.
Other features of the BP-90 squat press leg pressing machine include easy loading and unloading of weight plates. Each chrome weight peg measures 19 long allowing approximately 12-13 45 lb. Olympic plates to be loaded on each side for heavy leg pressing and are conveniently located directly behind the plate storage pegs. Dual handles by the lifters side engages and disengages the catch arm of the pressing platform. As the user presses and the plate arms lift, the payload fulcrum placed on the user increases much like using resistance bands when squatting. The frame of the BP-90 is fabricated using 2 x 3 x 11 gauge steel tubing for maximum structural integrity under any weight. Dense 2 thick neoprene padding provides support to the user and distributes the resistance placed on the trainee more evenly for increased comfort. And to accommodate users of all sizes and pressing styles, the back pad angle adjusts from 30 to 45 degrees. Need a custom color scheme to match your existing strength equipment or school colors? Contact an Ironcompany strength equipment expert today for availability. Weight plates NOT included.
Need help selecting the right Squat Press Leg Press for your school weight room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Squat Press Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 92 L x 60 W x 55 H
- Frame Construction: 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Fabrication: Combination mig-welded and bolt together frame for maximum strength and easy transport
- Back Pad: 18 x 40 back pad is densely padded and angles are adjustable to 45, 40, 35, & 30 degrees
- Seat Pad: 8.5 x 40 seat pad is spacious enough for any size user
- Pressing Platform: Non-slip diamond plate pressing platform measures 20 x 24"
- Platform Bearings: Uses 1 flange bearings for consistently smooth operation and longevity
- Weight Pegs: 19 long chromed weight pegs sit low for easy loading and will hold approximately 12-13 45 lb. plates on each side
- Plate Storage: Includes two weight plate storage pegs on the front
- Weight Plates: Compatible with Olympic plates with 2 center hole only. Plates NOT included
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat and upholstery colors per the drop down menu above. Need a custom color scheme? Contact an Ironcompany rep today
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: Commercial gyms
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 395 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order, please email Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!