Squat Rack with Weight Plate Holders -- Bomb Proof (BP-40A)
Includes Chin-Up Bar
Includes Plate Storage
BOMB PROOF® Squat Rack with Weight Plate Holders - The BP-40A Squat Rack is American Made and built heavy-duty for garage gyms, schools and commercial gyms. This commercial squat rack includes five weight plate holders on each side for easy access and plenty of plate storage capacity. The squat rack includes fully adjustable J-hooks and safety bars to accommodate users of all sizes and lifts of all types. Squat rack exercise capabilities include stand-alone prime movers like barbell squats, military presses and shrugs are just the tip of the iceberg for what this commercial squat rack is capable of. Roll in a squat rack utility bench to expand the versatility even more for bench presses and shoulder presses. The solid steel chin-up bar is great for bodyweight and calisthenics exercises including chin-ups, muscle-ups and levers. It also makes a stable anchor point for suspension trainers like the CrossCore180. The commercial grade frame of this squat rack is fabricated from 2 x 2 x 11 gauge steel and features three uprights per side for added strength an stability. Select from several powder coat colors including wrinkle black, gloss white, platinum and Tank Style or ask an Ironcompany strength equipment professional about custom color options to match your current machines. Bar, plates and collars are NOT included.
Need help selecting the right Squat Rack for your commercial gym or club? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Squat Rack Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 69 L x 62 W x 84 H (including plate holders)
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Fabrication: Mig-welded and bolted for maximum strength, stability and ease of installation
- Uprights: Triple uprights per side add strength and stability especially when lifting heavy
- J-Hooks: J-hooks are easily adjustable with one hand in 4 increments up to 60"
- Safety Bars: User friendly safety bars are adjustable in 4 increments starting at 19 high
- Workspace: Large workspace is ideal for all types of weightlifting including squats, military presses, shrugs and more
- Open Entry: Open front entry accommodates rolling utility benches and eliminates tripping hazards
- Chin-Up Bar: 1 diameter solid steel chin-up bar included
- Plate Storage: 5-pairs of weight plate sleeves include 3-pairs of 8 and 2-pairs of 4 of loadable storage space each
- Plate Compatibility: Use with 2 Olympic plates only. Plates NOT included
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Options: Optional weightlifting platform insert with ramp and utility bench is available upon request
- Uses: Commercial gyms and clubs
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 270 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (palletized): 96" L x 43" W x 76" H (Freight Shipping Class 300)
- Shipping Weight (palletized): 350 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!