Squat Stands For Strength Training -- Valor Fitness (BD-3)
Squat Stand Features:
- Solid Base with each base covering 400 square inches of surface
- Adjustable base from 20.5" to 28.5" for larger footprint adding more stability with heavier lifts
- 43" Upright Posts
- 5" back plate to catch bar as lifter maneuvers back to stand
- 2.5" mouth opening for bar support
- Safety spotters on each post can be adjusted accordingly
- Range of 43" to 70"
- Recommended Max load 150 lbs.
- NOTE: For added safety, do not practice squats alone - Always have a spotter
- Intended for home use and novice individuals only. Not suitable for cross-training gym applications (see BD-9 and BD-15).
- Logic and common-sense needs to be understood when raising the bar supports to a higher position while also adding more weight. The leverage support factor is not in your favor the taller the posts are raised along with more weight being added. If you are a tall person, over 6, you may want to consider other squat stand options from Valor.
- Carton size/weight: 40.2" x 17.32" x 7.1" / 48.5 lbs
- Frame - 3 Years
- Popper Pin - 1 Year
Need additional information on these Squat Stands or other fitness equipment items that fit within your budget and address your fitness goals? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS