Stability Ball Storage Rack - Holds 3 Exercise Balls -- Body-Solid (GSR10)
Stability Balls NOT Included
Body-Solid Stability Ball Vertical Storage Rack Do you need exercise ball storage ideas for your home gym, fitness studio, hotel workout room, or health club? Too often fitness balls get placed on the floor where they tend to take up valuable storage space against walls or corners, or just roll around and get in the way in exercise areas. Now, there is a functional and attractive ball storage solution that will last a lifetime and is perfect for small to medium size fitness areas!
The Body-Solid GSR10 is designed to hold 3 of any size stability ball, fitness ball, Resist-A-Ball®, or inflatable exercise ball sized 45cm, 55cm, 65cm or 75cm. The GSR10s compact design fits nicely into any corner of your workout room, a space that commonly accumulates miscellaneous workout clutter since there is not room for much else. Unlike most stability ball holders the GSR10 allows easy access for all 3 stability balls from the front, even the one on the bottom. Some stability ball trees will tend to wobble when one ball is removed or replaced, causing other balls to spill onto the floor and roll around. This is not the case with the GSR10. Made from heavy gauge steel and weighing 31 pounds with a wide sturdy base, this commercial-rated rack has proper heft and balance to remain stable when one, two, or three balls are removed from or returned to the vertical rack. And, if you plan to place your rack underneath shelving, cabinets, or other wall mounted exercise equipment or fitness storage racks, or only need storage for two balls instead of three, you can opt to assemble the GSR10 without the top ring and upright extension, creating a 2-tier ball rack that is only 39 inches instead of 74 inches high.
- Steel mainframe
- Provides vertical storage for up to 3 stability balls
- Fits perfectly into any corner
- Holds standard exercise balls sized 45cm, 55cm, 65cm, 75cm on all circular rungs
- Can be assembled with our without top rung and upright extension to hold 2 or 3 balls as preferred
- Silver powder coat finish and modern look show off your accessories in style
- Stability Balls sold separately
- Assembled dimensions (3 Ring Configuration): 36 W x 31 L x 74 H
- Assembled dimensions (2 Ring Configuration): 36 W x 31 L x 39 H
- Assembled weight: 31 lbs.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of balance products for your group fitness class? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS