Selectorized Standing Calf Raise Machine -- Bomb Proof (BP-115)
Accepts Weight Plates Too
BOMB PROOF® Selectorized Standing Calf Raise Machine - The BP-115 American Made Standing Calf Raise Machine is a selectorized calf machine and plate loaded calf machine combined into one single unit. Get the best of both worlds with quick and easy weight changes via the selector pin and additional weight plate loading capacity for the heaviest lifters such as bodybuilders, powerlifters and athletes. The BP-115 remains solid and stable during the heaviest calf exercises thanks to the heavy-duty frame fabricated using 2 x 2 x 11 gauge steel. Densely padded shoulder pads hold their shape and help to distribute the payload evenly and efficiently for maximum comfort. The elevated non-slip calf platform is angled at 7 degrees and is just right for engaging all areas of the calf through a full range of motion that allows a sufficient stretch at the bottom of each rep. And 1 flange bearings and chromed guide rods ensure smooth and consistent operation at all times no matter the payload. Choose from several baked-on powder coat and padding color options. Need a custom color scheme to match your existing strength equipment or school colors? Contact an Ironcompany strength equipment expert today for availability. Weight plates NOT included.
Need help selecting the right Standing Calf Machine with Weight Stack for your school weight room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Standing Selectorized Calf Machine Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 54 L x 35 W x 70 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Feet: Welded end caps and feet
- Fabrication: Combination mig-welded and bolt together frame for maximum strength and easy transport
- Shoulder Pad Adjustments: Adjusts from 40 to 52 high in 1 increments
- Shoulder Pad Dimensions: 5 x 13 x 4 thick dense urethane foam padding
- Calf Block: Non-slip 4 x 24 steel calf block is angled at 7 degrees for maximum stretch and range of motion during calf raises
- Bearings: 1 flange bearings for smooth and consistent movement
- Weight Pegs: 8 long chromed weight pegs allows user to supplement weight stack with more resistance for bigger gains
- Weight Plates: Compatible with Olympic plates with 2 center hole only. Plates NOT included
- Weight Stack: 400 lb. selectorized ductile iron weight stack
- Guide Rods: Chromed guide rods ensure smooth traveling weight stack
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat and upholstery colors per the drop down menu above. Need a custom color scheme? Contact an Ironcompany rep today
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: Commercial gyms
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 650 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!