Black Rubber Super Mats for Kettlebell Training - 6' x 6' x 1/2" - Set of 5 – Ultimate RB Rubber (RB-6x6-5)
Sold in multiples of 5 Mats (5, 10, 15, etc.)
6' x 6' x 1/2" Rubber Mat for Kettlebell Training - If you workout with kettlebells chances are you've dropped them at one time or another, either on accident or on purpose. Protect your floors while performing kettlebell lifts with a one-piece, solid rubber kettlebell mat. A 6' x 6' lifting area allows ample room to properly perform most any kettlebell exercise such as swings and snatches. Ultimate RB Rubber kettlebell mats are USA Made and constructed from 1/2" thick 100% recycled crumb rubber which will protect floors from impact should you ever drop your kettlebells. Wet or dry, crumb rubber offers a slip resistant flooring surface underneath bare feet or shoes at all times.
- (5) 6' x 6' x 1/2" Black Rubber Mats
- Made to order in production runs of 5 pieces per lot (no broken production lots allowed)
- Dimensions: 6' x 6' | 36 square feet
- Thickness: 1/2"
- Weight: 108 lbs. each | 3 lbs. per square foot
- Color: Black
- Mat has straight cut edges with no bevel
- Flat surface on both sides
- Non-porous and slip resistant
- Made from resilient crumb rubber harvested from used car and truck tires
- Impact resistant to withstand moderate weight drop from kettlebells
- Easy to clean with vacuum, broom or mop
- Proudly Made in USA
- 5 year limited warranty against manufacturer defects in material and workmanship
- Ships flat on custom 6' x 6' pallet
Looking to make a bulk purchase of rubber mats for your fitness studio or commercial gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping NOT Included
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the driver's discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.