Super Tuff Treadmill -- Tuff Tread (4600PR)
Tuff Tread 4600PR Heavy-Duty Police, Fire and Military Training Treadmill - Dont just burn calories, destroy them with the worlds most heavy-duty commercial treadmill! The Tuff Tread 4600PR boasts a 700 lb. user weight capacity, which is the highest in the industry, and an overbuilt Zero-Load 4hp continuous duty motor. The Tuff Tread is a limitless treadmill built tough for all day use in facilities with the harshest, most extreme environments.
Heavy-Duty Treadmill for Firehouses and Police Stations - If your idea of a heavy-duty treadmill is a folding deck with a 400 lb. capacity, think again. First responders dont exercise on a treadmill to look cute or burn calories, they do it because they know that strong cardiovascular endurance can be the difference between bringing themselves and their brothers home safely each night, or becoming another statistic.
Its not uncommon to see a Firefighter dressed out in their PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) walking, jogging and even running on a Tuff Tread mimicking as much physical load and exhaustion experienced on the job to better prepare them for real world situations. The total weight of a firefighters PPE depends on the tools needed for the job, but basic PPE (helmet, hood, pants, coat, gloves, boots and air pack) weighs about 45 pounds. Add a thermal imaging camera, radio, box light and set of irons (Halligan bar and axe) and youre up to about 75 pounds. The equipment weight combined with the user weight creates a high level of impact that no ordinary treadmill could think about surviving.
Environment Resistant Treadmill for US Military - Each Tuff Tread steel frame and hood are coated with a corrosion proof RFT structural steel coating similar to that used as truck bed liners. A corrosion proof, low maintenance treadmill is ideal for the US Navy to protect against the salt air while underway as well as the US Army and Marines that are commonly stationed in hot, gritty and all around extremely brutal environments. Tuff Treads are Made In America and available on Ironcompany.com GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Tamper Resistant Treadmill for Penitentiaries - The Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) holds very strict guidelines as to what type of fitness equipment can and cant enter their facilities. Each piece must be free of detachable parts and anything else that could be used to inflict injury to other inmates or staff. Tuff Tread is the only treadmill capable of being customized to these specific requirements and have the ability to be made tamper resistant to BOP specs.
Low Maintenance - Sure, Tuff Tread manufactures the absolute most durable treadmills in the world, but how about maintenance? Is it extensive? Is it costly? Nope! Tuff Treads require almost no maintenance at all which keeps operating costs down and is paramount for military personnel that are located in remote areas of the world. Basic maintenance includes flipping the deck every 1-3 years, changing the belt every 3-5 years and changing out the motor brushes every 3-8 years. Youll also want to check the drive belt tension after the first six months of ownership and make sure the walking belt is tracking in the center of the deck. Thats it!
Have a Tuff Tread question or need to explore customization opportunities? Contact an Ironcompany.com Tuff Tread expert today at 1-888-758-7527.
- Preset and customizable programming with Dot Matrix information display
- 5 Window LED displays calories, METS (metabolic equivalents), watts, time, distance, incline and speed
- Magnetic emergency "kill" switch
- Countdown timer and security code
- 110V 60HZ (220V available)
- 5 function display with constant readout for speed, calories, time, distance, incline
- 2-stage "NSR" shock absorbing deck with dual rubber lateral dampeners
- No maintenance reversible super deck has self-lubricating dry resin system. Never needs waxing or lubricating
- 21" x 63" woven nylon walking belt with ultra-sonic welded system
- Options you can add: Medical Handrail and Power Compliance Kits, RS-232 Port, 26" Extended Stubby Hand Grips
Illustration of the Tuff Tread 4600PR Treadmill console.
- Patented "Zero-Load" Motor 4 HP Continuous/8+ HP Peak Rated
- Belt / Walking Dimensions: 21 x 63
- Bullet Proof Display
- Patented Force Multiplier
- Cyclonic Cooling
- Frame: Heavy-Duty Steel
- 2 1/2" precision balanced crowned rollers.
- Speed Range 0.5 - 12 MPH
- Grade Elevation 0-15%
- 700 LB User Weight Capacity.
- Full Commercial Unrestricted-Use Warranty
- Treadmill Dimensions: 37" x 87" footprint w/ 8" step-up
- Treadmill Weight: 590 lbs
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 5 year
- Electronics: 5 year
- Motor: 10 year
- Labor: 1 year
For technical information on the Super Tread please click here.
Electrical Requirements for Commercial Installation:
- Use only 120 VOLT 20 AMP dedicated circuit minimum.
- Dedicated circuits for each treadmill must be installed in accordance with current voltage drop standards set by NEC code.
- Note: A dedicated circuit is a circuit and breaker reserved for the exclusive use of one and ONLY one treadmill. This includes hot, neutral and ground wires. This circuit should not be shared with any other equipment.
Click here to inquire about special pricing currently available for this treadmill
Need a quote on a bulk purchase of cardio equipment for your institution? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the continental US only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.