SYN Rings Olympic Bar Attachments (Pair) for Instability Resistance Training -- MostFit (SR1)
SALE PRICING ENDS 11/15/2021
MostFit™ SYN Rings Olympic Barbell Attachments - What is Instability Resistance Training? Instability resistance training, or "IRT" for short, is defined by the use of unstable devices and surfaces to strengthen the trunk and core muscles. Inadvertently, most of us at one point or another have performed a bench press where it felt like we couldn't control the bar, like it was wobbly, or like the bar floated towards our head and out of the proper bench press path plane of motion. Coincidentally, where some may consider that an unsuccessful or ungratifying lift, others will actually try to recreate that same feeling of instability since those very oscillations in movement work to trigger smaller stabilizing muscles (such as shoulders) instead of just targeting larger muscle groups (like the chest). From the popularity of the IRT movement, unique training disciplines have risen such as bamboo bar strength training, where the bar itself actually bends and wobbles during lift. Others may try to recreate this sensation on a standard Olympic bar, or add additional instability to bamboo bar lifts, by dangling kettlebells or plates from resistance bands from the ends of the bars. The dangling weights bounce and swing causing greater focus on lifting technique, balance, and stabilizer muscle compensation. The bottom line is that as more muscles fire and activate during the course of training, you will get stronger!
How do the MostFit SYN Rings contribute to Instability Resistance Training? SYN Rings allow the user to quickly and easily suspend weight plates from an Olympic weightlifting bar creating instability, forcing the user to engage more core and stability muscles, and increase overall strength and functional performance. They allow the weight plates to move in all directions, including forward, back, side-to-side, up-and-down, and in circular motions. Weight lifters will be amazed as to how much different it feels to hang additional plates from SYN rings instead of simply slapping those same plates onto the end of the bar, thus changing the center of gravity and forcing the stabilizer muscles to "adapt and overcome" the additional movement created. And, no more fumbling through attachment of kettlebells and plates to bar ends using resistance bands and chains. Olympic weight plates of any size, from 1.25 pounds up to 45 pounds on each side, can easily be added or removed from the SYN Rings by use of the attached nylon handle and easy to manipulate steel carabiner. Now you can add a new type of intensity to your workout through stability weight training!
GSA Open Market Purchasing - MostFit SYN Rings are GPC approved for military sales and government purchase. IRON COMPANY® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA-contracted distributor for MostFit core training equipment.
- (2) SYN Rings
- Easily attaches to an Olympic weightlifting bar or Olympic curl bar with 2 inch sleeve ends
- Works smaller stabilizing muscles offering rehabilitative and strength endurance benefits
- Forces you to control the bar path which helps perfect overall technique
- Teaches you to train through small oscillations that you will encounter when working with max loads
- Promotes core stabilization, explosive muscle engagement, athletic development
- Helps improve overall balance and fitness conditioning
- Great for squats, chest press, shoulder press, and lunges
- Lightweight, compact and portable
- Nylon strap material: 21" long by 1-3/8" wide
- 4" nylon handle stitched onto main strap to assist with lifting of weight plate during loading and unloading
- Proprietary plastic ring: 3-1/16" x 3-3/16" outside diameter, 2-7/16" x 2-1/2" inside diameter
- Aluminum center ring: 2" inside diameter
- Custom high strength 5/16" thick rubber band connecting strap to plastic ring
- Steel D-Rings: 1-1/2" inside diameter
- (2) Steel carabiners: 1-1/2" inside diameter
- Color: Black with Lime Green accents and stitching
- Includes 6" x 8" mesh travel pouch with cinch closure
- Patent Pending
- Maximum load capacity: 45 lbs per unit (90 lbs combined per pair)
- Unit weight (individual): 10 oz.
- Unit weight (pair): 1 lb. 4 oz.
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed): 10" x 5" x 4"
- Shipping Weight: 1 lbs. 8 oz.
- Warranty: 1 Year for regular wear and tear (excludes damage from improper use)
How to use MostFit SYN Rings:
- Slide SYN Ring onto end of Olympic bar.
- Secure SYN Ring in place using Olympic locking collar or spring clip (not included).
- Loop strap through center of Olympic weight plate.
- Connect carabiner to D-ring near ring collar.
Looking for SYN Rings in bulk for school athletics programs or sports performance facilities? Contact an IRON COMPANY® cross-training gear specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via USPS Priority Mail