FitSpine X3 Inversion Table – Teeter (FITSPINE-X3)
Teeter FitSpine X3 Inversion Table – The pinnacle of the ComforTrak Series, the Teeter FitSpine X3 elevates the user experience with added features to help you achieve maximum benefits. Ideal for back pain sufferers, the EZ-Reach Ankle System with extended handle reduces bending when securing the ankle supports. EZ-Stretch Traction Handles add stretching and decompression options, large Stretch Max Handles provide support and assistance, and the EZ-Angle Tether marks pre-set angles of inversion at 20, 40 and 60 degrees.
Choose Teeter for Back Pain Relief
Competitors have tried to mimic our best-selling products, but looks are where the similarities end. The real Teeter Difference is found in our premium components and innovative design born from 30 years of engineering evolution. Teeter inversion tables meet UL (Underwriters Laboratories) stringent inversion table safety standards, and our inversion tables consistently outperform the competition in comparison testing for endurance, rotation control, and ease of assembly.
Built for the Benefits
Easily adjustable for your body type, comfortable to use and a breeze to fold and store, a Teeter inversion table fits into your life as perfectly as it fits your body. A 5-Year Full Warranty and a legacy of over 2 million Teeter users give you confidence that youre supported by the best in the business. Teeter is fueled by the passion of one man who turned his own struggles with back pain into a life-changing solution for millions of people worldwide. Roger Teeters inversion tables are truly built for the benefits, with a focus on features that help you achieve the ultimate in relaxation, comfort and a feel-good decompressive stretch. Trust Teeter for a better back, better body®.
FitSpine X3 Features:
- EZ-Reach Ankle System with triple-lock security and an extended handle that reduces the need to bend when securing the ankles
- Stretch Max Handles with embossed inversion angle guide provide an extra-long grip surface to assist new users and enhanced stretching options for more experienced inverters
- EZ-Stretch Traction Handles offer multiple uses, including added stretching and decompression options, easy oscillation assistance and a simple release option from full inversion
- EZ-Angle Rotation Control features specialized guide with pre-set positions for beginning through advanced inversion Customizable Comfort & Support
- Smooth, durable and easy-to-clean bed surface reduces friction to optimize decompression and comfortably flexes with the user during movement and stretching
- ComforTrak Bed with innovative track design holds Teeters most popular accessories for a customizable experience that adds pressure-point massage or lower back support
- FlexTech 8-Point Floating Suspension System lifts the bed off the steel frame for a softer, flexible surface that delivers results
- Head Pillow can be moved or removed for your comfort needs
- Grip-and-Stretch Handholds built into the ComforTrak Bed and A-frame allow the user to enhance their stretching and decompression
- Ergo-Embrace Supports with specialty foam and pressure-reducing design evolved from years-long research to make our most comfortable ankle cups yet
- EZ-Angle Tether easily controls your degree of rotation for worry-free inverting and takes out the guesswork with embroidered settings at 20, 40, and 60 degrees
- Access to FREE TeeterLink App to customize your inversion experience, track your pain levels and triggers, and make a plan for improvement
Reliable, Trustworthy Performance
- Featured on TV, the ComforTrak-series are Teeter's latest best-sellers
- Unique and Patented Security Features like auto-locking hinges, cam locks, specialized pivot bearings and heat-treated steel parts ensure durability and reliability
- Heavy-Duty Steel Base features a raised grip for enhanced stretching, corner feet that increase the width by 20% and protect floors, and a scratch-resistant finish
- UL Listed Label demonstrates that Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Tables are independently certified to meet the toughest quality standards
- 5-Year Full Warranty
Easy to Use
- Ankle Comfort Dial foot platform dials up or down for a customized, secure fit
- Precision Balancing design provides smooth, controlled rotation with minimal effort and allows for secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching
- Folds for Storage in just a few seconds to 20" x 29" x 66"
Get Started in Minutes
- Easy assembly, less than 1/4 the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly
- User Guides include a full-color glossy Owners Manual attached to the product and Instructional DVD to guide you through assembly and use
- Getting Started DVD teaches you how to wake up and warm up your spine, strengthen and stretch your core, improve your posture and incorporate stretching and exercise on your Teeter
Benefits of Inversion:
- Rehydrate discs to expedite repair for better shock absorption and flexibility
- Reduce nerve pressure
- Realign weight bearing skeleton
- Relax tense muscles
- Rejuvenate joint health and flexibility to relieve joint pain in the neck, upper, mid, and lower back
- Improved range of movement
- Achieve a better back, better body®!
- Acupressure Nodes – Buttons in two sizes and two densities insert anywhere along the ComforTrak slots, providing healing pressure for the supporting muscles of the spine
- Lumbar Bridge – Designed to enhance the decompression and alignment benefits of inversion; provides a point of support that helps to focus traction on the lower back
- Vibration Cushion – 10 vibrating motors and Light-Heat technology help increase circulation and relax muscles for a more therapeutic inversion experience
- Height capacity: 4' 8" – 6' 6"
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Assembled non-use dimensions (when not folded for storage): 58" L x 29" W x 61" H
- Max in-use dimensions: 81" L x 29" W x 87" H
- Storage dimensions: 20" L x 29" W x 66" H
- Unit weight: 65.8 lbs.
- Packaged dimensions: 47" x 30 x 8"
- Packaged weight: 75.1 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 Years
Need to make a large purchase of Teeter Inversion Tables for a physical therapy office or rehabilitation center? Contact an IRON COMPANY® inversion equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS