The GRID Therapeutic Foam Roller by Trigger Point -- Ironcompany (GRID)
Orange, Black, Pink, Lime Green
The Original GRID and GRID 2.0 Therapeutic Foam Roller by Trigger Point Performance What is the difference between The GRID Foam Roller and other foam rollers? The GRID from Trigger Point Therapy features a 3-dimensional surface meant to replicate the feeling of a massage therapists hands wide and flat like the palm, long and tubular like the fingers, small and firm like the finger tips - whereas traditional foam rollers have a flat surface and prohibit blood flow at the point of pressure. The raised surface massages the muscles while the grooves allow oxygen and blood to continue to flow. Rolling on flat surfaces compresses tissue, blood, and oxygen together. Conversely, rolling on textured GRID rollers aerates the tissue so that blood and oxygen can flow freely and bring important nutrients that heal tissue. The Matrix Technology of 3-D Distrodensity Zones allows for blood and oxygen to channel through and create elasticity in the muscle to deliver a precision massage associated with Self-Myofascial Release Therapy and more realistic massage experience overall. The unique design of this therapy roller allows for targeted massage of the lats, quads, lower back, or any other large muscle group. Find the Distrodensity Zone that best suits your needs. Roll your way to better health and away from injury with The Grid core therapy roller.
With its hollow core and sturdy EVA foam construction, the GRID uses less foam than your ordinary foam roller and will not break down with normal day-to-day use. Because of its stable design, you can use The Grid to achieve a comprehensive core body workout. From crunches to bicycles to pushups, use it to challenge core muscles and incorporate it into daily workout routines. The Grid sports medicine roller is designed for athletes and people of all types including long distance runners and endurance athletes, crossfit competitors, collegiate and professional sports athletes, massage therapists, physical therapists, strength and conditioning coaches, athletic trainers, and pilates and yoga enthusiasts. The durable, travel-friendly and environmentally conscious product is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Available GRID and GRID 2.0 Foam Therapy Rollers Sizes and Colors (purchase includes SINGLE roller):
- Grid Orange Roller - 13"
- Grid Black Roller - 13"
- Grid Pink Roller - 13"
- Grid Lime Green Roller - 13"
- Grid 2.0 Orange Roller - 26"
- Grid 2.0 Black Roller - 26"
- Grid 2.0 Pink Roller - 26"
The GRID Foam Roller Features:
- GRID Roller Lengths: 13" (Grid) and 26" (Grid 2.0)
- GRID Roller Diameter: 5.5" each
- GRID Roller Weights: 13" - 1.5 lbs. | 26" - 3 lbs.
- GRID Colors: 13" - Orange, Black, Pink, Lime Green | 26" - Orange, Black, Pink
- Training and therapeutic foam roller for intense core workout and targeted massage
- Matrix Technology and Distrodensity Zones to relieve minor aches and pains:
- Low and Flat Feels like the forearm or palm
- High and Firm Feels like the fingertips
- Medium and Tubular Feels like the fingers and thumb
- Great workout tool for crunches, bicycles, push-ups and more
- Environmentally friendly construction
- Constructed of dense EVA foam covering a rigid, hollow plastic core insert
- Sleek, compact design for easy storage and travel
- Weight tested to support up to 500 pounds static load
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Looking for therapy rollers for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com weight training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS.