Blue Neoprene Hex Dumbbell Club Pack -- TKO (823NPAC-SM)
Mobile rack included.
Blue Neoprene Hex Dumbbell Club Pack The TKO 823NPAC Dumbbell Rack Pack is an all in one aerobic dumbbell training package ideal for group training facilities and classes. Each blue colored dumbbell is coated with a comfortable neoprene coating that is easy to grip even with sweaty hands. This neoprene coating is durable and total encapsulates each dumbbell protecting the solid iron core from the elements while also providing impact protection to floors and other equipment. There are 38 pairs of neoprene dumbbells ranging from 1 lb. to 10 lbs. which allows club members to target various muscle groups while performing group training classes such as Step aerobics. And when class is finished, the entire dumbbell set stacks vertically in this specially designed horizontal neoprene dumbbell rack that has a locking cross-bar.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an Ironcompany.com free weight specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
- (12) - 1 lb. Blue Pairs
- (10) - 2 lb. Blue Pairs
- (16) - 3 lb. Blue Pairs
- (14) - 5 lb. Blue Pairs
- (12) - 8 lb. Blue Pairs
- (12) - 10 lb. Blue Pairs
- (1) TKO secure vertical racking system with caster wheels. Rack is SILVER, not white.
- Economy priced
- 38 pairs of dumbbells is ideal for group training facilities
- Non-slip neoprene coating is easy to grip and clean
- Maintenance free. One-piece solid cast iron design. No bolts to come loose
- Smooth soft surface is non-abrasive and will not markup floors or other equipment
- Non-rolling hex design
- Perfect for all ages
- Accommodates all hand sizes
- Safe and manageable 1 lb. weight increments which is ideal for physical therapy
- Great for total body toning and strengthening
- Assembled Dimensions: 43" W x 26" D x 54" H
- Total Weight (loaded): 450 lbs.
- Aerobic training
- Step Aerobics
- Power walking
- Physical therapy
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.