X Series Commercial Medicine Ball Rebounder – Torque Fitness (BR)
Torque Fitness X-Series Commercial Medicine Ball Rebounder - What's the best medicine ball trampoline rebounder available? Develop explosive power, increase your core strength and improve your balance and coordination with the Torque Fitness Ball Rebounder. The med ball rebounder is adjustable from 30 to 60 degrees for multiple training options. Unlike others on the market, this heavy ball rebounder is X-Rack tough meaning it built out of heavy gauge fully welded tubing with a premium chrome plated adjustment. The non-skid rubber feet and Olympic weight plate holder keep the rebounder stationary when in use, while wheels that engage with the floor when the unit is tipped up make for easy transport. It was designed with bearings in the pivots and an adjustment that can be tightened, so the only thing you hear when the ball hits is your heavy breathing, not the squeaking of the machine. Not only does the Torque BR work as a stand-alone unit for cross-training and core development, but it can also be bolted to a Torque Fitness X-Lab or X-Rack Warrior Rig for increased group fitness functionality. This is medicine ball training equipment like no other!
What Users See:
- A visual connection to X Series equipment through solid, quality look and feel
- A strong, sculpted structure that signals sturdy construction and reliability
- Extended like new look and feel through durable powder coat paint protection
- Flat wrinkle textured paint
What Users Feel:
- Rebounder is adjustable from 30 to 60 degrees for multiple training options
- Non-skid rubber feet and Olympic weight plate holder keep the rebounder stationary when in use
- Wheels engage with the floor when the unit is tipped up allowing for easy transport
- Innovative tighten feature locks down all moving parts and eliminates noise
What Users Trust:
- Durable construction through heavy gauge steel weldments
- A 30 year culture of long term durability and customer service
- Assembled Dimensions: 40" W x 49" L
- Assembled Weight: 77 lbs.
- Target Frame Diameter: 49"
- Actual Target Diameter: 30"
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed): 48.62" x 43.9" x 11.81"
- Shipping Weight (boxed): 80 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed on pallet): 49" x 48" x 18" (Freight Shipping Class 175)
- Shipping Weight (boxed on pallet): 130 lbs.
- Frame & Welds - 10 Years
- Assembly Hardware Parts - 5 Years
- Parts - 1 Year
- Upholstery, cables, grips and strap handles - 90 days
- Frame & Welds - Lifetime
- Parts - Lifetime
- Upholstery, cables, grips and strap handles - 10 Years
Looking for additional functional training equipment for your fitness studio or commercial gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.