F9 Fold Away Functional Strength Trainer – Torque Fitness (F9-TRAINER)
Torque Fitness F9 Fold Away Strength Trainer - The most space efficient and advanced fold-away strength training system in the world! The F9 Fold Away Strength Trainer (F.A.S.T.) is a dual weight stack gym that offers true independent functional training packaged in a fold-away footprint with sculpted lines and a color scheme that looks good in any room. With two adjustable swivel pulleys - each with 17 positions - and two different widths, the F9 accommodates users in performing unlimited movements. The docking station for the optional flat-to-incline bench automatically aligns exercisers in the correct position, and the multi-use chin-up/press assist strap enables users of all skill levels to perform exercises they otherwise couldn't do. Plus, the cable columns, included training accessories, and optional bench all can be hidden away inside the attractive closing doors. Equipped with several standard accessories, the F9 provides unlimited functional variety for training.
What are the user benefits of the F9 Trainer? With an over 30 year culture of long term durability and customer service, manufacturer Torque Fitness has designed the ultimate closet gym for the space conscious exerciser in mind. Opened up, the F9 Trainer has all the exercise variety and quality of larger multi-station gyms and functional trainers taking up 2-3 times the room. Folded away into a 3' x 3' compact footprint, the F9 gym gives you more location choices (even outside of a corner) and doesn't dominate the entire room. We've all heard the saying, "train the way your body moves". With real weight movement in a 3-dimensional space, the F9 corner gym allows you to exercise the way your body moves in everyday and sports activities. Perform independent arm and leg training from dual swivel pulleys in standing, sitting, kneeling, or lying positions. The beneficial 1/2 to 1 resistance ratio on both weight stacks enables high speed movements with low inertia, developing explosive power through quickness conditioning. With exercise quality and variety that you'll never outgrow, you can experience long term strength and physical conditioning benefits while diminishing mental fatigue.
- Compact Footprint: Blends into any room, for workouts in more pleasant surroundings!
- Patented Adjustable Column Width: Elevated door latches help keep the system locked and safe when not in use and provide two column widths - 46" (117 cm) and 57" (145 cm) that provide unrestricted narrow grip and wide grip movements through multiple planes
- Dual Cable Columns and Weight Stacks: Chrome plated adjustable cable column uprights with engraved locating numbers and dual 150 lb (68 kg) weight stacks provide smooth adjustment and operation
- Dual Adjustable Swivel Pulleys: Feature one-handed adjustments that have 17 positions in 3.9" (10 cm) increments and provide 94" (238 cm) of cable travel for virtually unlimited movement patterns during functional training
- Multi-Grip Pull-Up Handles: Ergonomic handles allow for multiple pull-up grip positions and with included assist strap allow anyone to progress
- Accessory Storage / Information Zone: Positions workout manual or user's own digital tablet in viewable location while storing the included strap handles, squat strap, chin-up/push-up assist strap, and leg boot
- Noise Dampening Wood Shrouds: Carbon finished composite wood shrouds absorb sound and provide sophisticated industrial aesthetics
- Docking Station: Positions optional FFIB Flat Incline Bench to correctly align user for all exercises without any guess work and allows change from flat bench to incline to military press all while the bench is docked in one place
- Frame: Heavy-gauge 3" x 2" tubing
- Finish: Black Jack Matte and Platinum Silver electrostatic powder coat paint and chrome plating
- Cables: 1/8" (3 mm) military spec 7 x 19 strand internally lubricated cables coated with 3/16" (5 mm) nylon jacket - rated for 2000 lb. tensile strength
- Pulleys: Nylon/fiberglass, ABEC-rated maintenance free ball bearings for added durability and smooth feel
- Weight Stack Selector Pins: Rubber over molded selector pins that safely stay attached to the weight plates magnetically
- Weight Ratio: 1/2 to 1 (0.5:1) each pulley - each 150 lb. weight stack has up to 75 lbs. functional resistance during use
- Cable Travel: 94" (238 cm) each cable with 150 lb. weight stacks
- (2) T-grip short strap handles
- (1) Chin-up/push-up assist strap - enables gradual progression to unassisted chin-ups
- (1) Leg boot - allows independent left and right sculpting of inner and outer thighs, hips, hamstrings, and glutes
- (1) Squat harness - provides an easy way to safely perform highly beneficial lower body exercises and train to increase your vertical jump
- (2) Snap hooks
- (1) Workout book
OPTIONAL FFIB Flat-To-Incline Bench Features:
- Integrates with docking location
- Removable for unobstructed functional exercises
- Folds upright inside closed doors for storage when not in use
- Features five back pad positions (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°) and two seat pad positions (0°, -15°) operated with fingertip selection
- Stack Weight: 2 x 150 lbs. (68 kg)
- Assembled Dimensions (doors open): 64.4" L x 64.4" W x 83.8" H
- Assembled Dimensions (doors closed): 37.7" L x 37.7" W x 83.8" H
- Assembled Weight (including weight stacks): 610 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions - F9 only (on pallet): 109" L x 42" W x 29" H | 703 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 100, over dimension applies)
- Shipping Dimensions - F9 with FFIB (on pallet): 109" L x 42" W x 29" H | 808 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 92.5, over dimension applies)
- Frame and Welds - Lifetime
- Parts - Lifetime
- Upholstery, Cables, Grips, Handles - 10 Years
- Frame and Welds - 10 Years
- Parts - 1 Year
- Upholstery, Cables, Grips, Handles - 90 Days
Looking for additional functional training tools and accessories to round out your strength workout? Contact an IRON COMPANY® cross-training gear specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call with lift gate.