TANK M1 All-Surface Push Sled with Wheels – Torque Fitness (XTTM1)
No Weight Required
Portable with Removable Handles for Easy Storage
Wall-Mounted Hanger OPTIONAL
Torque Fitness M1 All-Surface Sled – The TANK M1 from Torque Fitness is a compact and portable all-surface push/pull sled on wheels which does not require additional weight plates for resistance. The TANK M1 is the ultimate sled training tool for athletes. Bi-directional movement makes it easy for athletes to push and pull without having to turn the sled around. The TANK M1 offers three levels of resistance to make your workouts match the intensity you want. The faster you push, the harder it gets. Create a high-impact training workout with a single TANK M1. From rowing, running, pushing, to pulling, the exercises you can do with a TANK are endless. Performance tested by collegiate and professional athletes around the world, the TANK M1 is a vital addition to your garage gym functional training space, personal training center, or group training workout zone.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What is new on the TANK M1?
- Redesigned handles are easily removable for storage and transport
- TANK M1 Wall Bracket can be purchased separately to store your M1 and accessories on the wall
- Redesigned brake module with 3 tires makes the M1 far lighter and much more affordable while offering all the functionality of previous TANK models
How is TANK different from a standard friction sled or ‘prowler’?
Unlike friction sleds or ‘prowlers,’ TANK is controlled by magnetic resistance — meaning athletes don’t need to change out the weight for each user. By flipping the resistance lever, you can change the intensity of your workout without adding or removing heavy weight plates. Additionally, TANK is an all-surface weight sled with wheels, meaning it will not tear up your carpet or flooring.
Do I need to change the weight on TANK for each person, depending on their ability?
No, you do not. Unlike traditional sleds, all of the resistance comes with the simple flip of the lever, thanks to TANK’s innovative braking system. Weight is only added to keep the exercise sled moving straight ahead and not veering from side to side.
Can TANK be used as an outdoor weight sled?
Yes. TANK is coated with electrostatic paint, so you can use it outdoors, under all weather conditions, without fear of damaging the equipment. In addition, this is an all-surface fitness sled, meaning it was built to be used on a range of outdoor surfaces — from grass fields to turf tracks.
Who uses the TANK?
TANK users include everyone from NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB teams to assisted living communities and everything in between. Because TANK trains for deceleration, HIIT, and overall conditioning while still being gentle on joints, nearly every person can benefit from training on Torque’s premier workout sled.
TANK M1 PUSH SLED FEATURES:
- Variable resistance training – The TANK M1 offers three levels of resistance to make your workouts match the intensity you want... and then some. The faster you push, the harder it gets. An adjustable and frictionless magnetic brake system that increases resistance with speed creates a heart pounding-strength building workout.
- Nearly silent training – No more angry neighbors or bystanders. Unlike traditional friction sleds, the TANK M1 is a sled with wheels that has a nearly silent training experience. So go ahead, challenge yourself or your client to that early morning workout!
- Train on any surface – The TANK M1 sled uses non-marking heavy duty rubber tires, which allows it to be pushed and pulled on natural grass, artificial turf, rubber, concrete, asphalt, carpet, wood, and more.
- Bi-directional movement – With it's low tow bar design, you can push and pull in both directions, making group training a breeze. Want to turn your TANK around? The TANK M1's lighter, three wheel design makes this easy.
- Easy storage and more training options with TANK M1 Wall Bracket – Save space and increase training functionality. The optional TANK M1 Wall Bracket not only gets your sled up off the wall, saving you sacred training space, it also acts as an anchor point for battle rope and resistance band training.
- Removable, ergonomic handle design – The TANK M1 comes standard with removable Performance Handles for easy storage and transportation with custom molded grips on high and mid-handle positions.
- Adjustable push/pull bar – Can be used with optional V-Strap Handles and optional Tow Rope. Can be used for a low handle position to push the M1 in reverse.
- Group training from beginner to pros – From rowing, running, pushing, to pulling, the exercises you can do with a single TANK in a group setting are endless. Changing the resistance for different level athletes on the fly make weight sled group training a fun and effective workout for all.
- No weight plates required – Thanks to TANK's magnetic braking system, added weight is not needed to increase your workout's difficulty. Rather, adding a plate or two on the included weight horn may be useful for traction and for keeping rear wheels down for some movements.
- Designed for outdoor training – Outdoor UV resistant powder coat paint over electroplated frame.
- Expanded training options with TANK M1 accessories (optional) – V-Strap and Tow Rope offer enhanced functionality and training versatility.
TANK M1 WALL-MOUNTED HANGER (OPTIONAL):
Store your TANK M1 and expand your training possibilities with our M1 Wall-Mounted Hanger.The Wall-Mounted Hanger was designed to keep your TANK M1 up off the ground in order to save you precious training space and also provide you with more training options and storage. This bracket keeps your TANK M1 protected from scratches with vinyl covered saddles and also keeps your wall safe from tire marks with a bottom rail that cushions the TANK’s bottom tire while hanging it up and taking it down.
Beyond easy storage, the M1 Wall-Mounted Hanger has upper and lower attachment points for accessory storing and training. You can attach your accessories to the anchor points for training and then hang them up when you are done to keep your typically loose accessories organized.
- 5 total attachment hooks (two on top bracket, three on bottom bracket) for battle ropes, dual handled resistance bands, and other band or strap accessories.
- Vinyl covered saddles to prevent scratches on TANK.
- Rail on lower bracket prevents front tire from making wall contact.
- Includes (8) 3/8” x 2-1/2” lag bolts and washers for attaching to wood studs. Additional hardware is required for mounting to walls of other types of construction.
- 16-inch distance between mounting hole centers.
- Compatible with TANK M1 (XTTM1) only for hanging storage
TANK XTTR TOW ROPE (OPTIONAL):
This Tow Rope adds endless variety in rope and pulling exercises to TANK M1 push sled.
- Clips to tow hook on TANK M1.
- 1.5 inch diameter x 30 foot length | 17 lbs.
- Dacron with heat sealed ends, a heavy duty welded metal bracket and carabiner for attachment to either tow hook on TANK.
- NOTE: For Towing Only. DO NOT use Tow Rope or Carabiner for climbing.
TANK XTVS V-STRAP (OPTIONAL):
This dual handle V-Strap attaches to TANK M1 sled to expand training functionality such as towing, standing rows, standing torso rotations and beyond.
- Allows weight rows for expanded TANK training.
- The V-handles feature over-molded rubber T-Grips for firm grip and comfort.
- A sewn-on metal carabiner attaches to the a tow hook on TANK.
- 64 inch handle assembly | 0.9 lbs.
- TANK M1 Sled Dimensions (with handles attached): 45.1" L x 31.9" W x 37.5" H (115 cm x 81 cm x 95 cm)
- TANK M1 Sled Weight (unloaded): 67 lbs. | 30.4 kg
- TANK XTWMH Hanger Dimensions (on wall): 17.8" W x 40.2" H x 8.6" D (62 cm x 102 cm x 22 cm)
- TANK XTWMH Hanger Weight (unloaded): 6 lbs. | 13.2 kg
- Weight Horn Capacity: 6.375" (162 mm) long - can hold up to three 45 lb. Olympic grip plates (or) two 45 lb. Olympic bumper plates
- Recommended Tire Pressure: 30 PSI
- Shipping Specifications (boxed):
- TANK XTTM1 Push Sled: 42" x 22" x 17" | 77 lbs.
- TANK XTWMH Wall Mounted Hanger: 25" x 13" x 4" | 20 lbs.
- TANK XTTR Tow Rope: 11" x 11" x 16" | 17 lbs.
- TANK XTVS V-Strap: 14" x 10" x 2" | 1 lb.
- 10 Years – Frame and Welds
- 1 Year – Parts and Finish on workmanship and materials
- 90 Days – Grips and optional accessories
- Ships by UPS Ground
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR