TANK Variable Power Curve Resistance Trainer - Rolling Push/Pull Power Sled – Torque Fitness (XTTM)
M2 Group Anchor Station and Performance Handles OPTIONAL
Fitness Accessories Sold Separately
Torque Fitness X-Series TANK Power Curve Resistance Trainer – All Surface Sled - The TANK from Torque Fitness is a bi-directional power sled on wheels which utilizes a revolutionary resistance drive system to enhance functional training for quickness, endurance, and explosive launching power. By using a unique adjustable and frictionless magnetic brake system, the TANK generates a power curve in resistance which naturally increases with step length, step frequency, and step speed. The faster you push it, the harder it gets. The TANK is designed to bolster explosive functional power for any class of athlete cross-training on all types of different surfaces. Unlike traditional push sleds and pull sleds that are abrasive on most flooring surfaces, the TANK's durable inflated rubber wheels are both easy on indoor floors and rugged enough for outdoor training on grass, concrete, or other hard pavement. This makes the TANK the perfect training tool for sports performance centers, athletic training camps, fitness boot camps, and cross-training facilities. Add the optional X-Series Group Anchoring Station (XGAS) for easy transport of additional functional training accessories to your desired training zone, and then remove it to create a portable mini group fitness anchor station for heavy ropes and resistance bands.
THE ONLY REAL WORLD RESISTANCE TRAINER
Nothing is more functional than feet on the ground training your body in real world, not simulated, athletic movements. Increase speed, acceleration, and explosive power on the surface you play on. Drive TANK on the football field, running track, basketball court, or carpet. Whatever shoes your sport calls for, TANK allows you to train in them.
TANK Workouts Go Anywhere:
- Gentle on carpeting
- Gentle on hardwoods
- Gentle on natural or artificial turf grass
3 Workout Zones - Choose your Intensity Level:
- ZONE 1: Speed Power
- ZONE 2: Acceleration Power
- ZONE 3: Explosive Power
THE FASTER YOU PUSH, THE HARDER IT GETS
Something that resists the athlete's efforts to accelerate and run faster is an exercise technology that has never existed before. The science is represented by the TANK Power Curve, that can be split into three workout zones. The lower zone is for speed power through stride length and endurance. The middle zone is to build acceleration power by increasing launching power and stride frequency. The top zone challenges the lower body like no other piece of equipment, providing explosive power and quickness for any breed of athlete. Each power curve position is a starting point, and the workout intensity will increase relative to the speed the TANK is pushed or pulled. A TANK workout is easy to get into, feels great, and takes less time than existing aerobic and strength exercise to deliver more of the results you desire.
TANK Training Advantages:
- Experience – Feeling the resistance increase with speed causes a surprise wow reaction and a unique exercise experience that users can love.
- H.I.I.T. – You can select from three levels of resistance and perform bursts of acceleration and speed for High Intensity Interval Training, varying the intensity in different runs or within the same run.
- Safety Deceleration – Resistance that feels dangerous can be backed down instantly during the run to a level that feels safer.
- Portability – TANK's optional XGAS holds weights and accessories to move a complete workout to any location indoors or outdoors where the XGAS disengages to become a group anchor station for battle ropes, resistance bands, and other attachments.
- Surface Friendly – TANK's inflated soft wheels are gentle on carpeting, hardwood, and natural turf grass.
- Bi-directional – Resistance is supplied in both directions eliminating the need to turn the TANK around. This narrows the path required for your TANK ZONE.
- Competitive Edge – Feed your athletes' competitive nature by racing with two or more units for resistance sprints. 2 TANK units side by side require a dedicated lane only 8 feet wide.
- Full Body Engagement – Push legs, core, and upper body to the limit. Generate awesome metabolic demand with TANK resistance.
- Sport Specific Workload – Perform speed work for explosive training and work against heavier resistance for football blocking training.
"In training athletes from high school through college to the pros, TANK is a game changer. It's a complete workout system for any athlete. You can change resistance and intensity up and down, instantly during the run, without stopping to add or remove weights. Never in my life have I seen anything like TANK." - Deventri Jordan, Game Face Training
TANK Model Configurations:
- XTTM2 – TANK M2 with Standard Handles and Single Braking System | Manufacturer Product # XTTM2-SH-102
- XTTM2GT – TANK M2 GT Team Trainer Package (includes Group Accessory Kit) | Manufacturer Product # XTTM2GT-SH-102
- XTTM4 – TANK M4 with Performance Handles and Double Braking System | Manufacturer Product # XTTM4-PH-102
- XTTM4GT – TANK M4 GT Team Trainer Package (includes Group Accessory Kit and Crash Bumpers) | Manufacturer Product # XTTM4GT-PH-102
Government Purchase – Now available on IRON COMPANY® GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Need a package quote for multiple TANK power sleds for your athletic training camp or sports performance center? Contact an IRON COMPANY® functional strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TANK M2 Features:
- Adjustable and frictionless magnetic brake system that increases resistance with speed
- Standard Handles on both sides for bidirectional movement
- Performance Handles available as an OPTIONAL upgrade
- Outdoor UV resistant powder coat paint over electroplated frame
- Two towing hooks (one on each lower frame end) for battle ropes and harness options
- Nylon covered weight horns for traction and XGAS integration – The TANK M2 has (2) vertical weight posts designed to hold Olympic weight plates or bumper plates with a 2" diameter center hole. NOTE: Adding weight to the TANK M2 is strictly to add traction to the wheels. Additional weight does not add to the resistance, but is required on some very smooth or slick surfaces in order to create traction for the wheels. The tank can hold up to (6) 45 pound weight plates (270 pounds) to create traction to prevent wheel skidding.
TANK M4 Features:
- Double braking system that allows different resistance levels to be set depending on which side of the TANK you're pushing or pulling from
- Choose from three levels of resistance on either resistance brake to switch up the intensity of your workout either in different runs or in the same run
- No need for additional weight to be added to the sled due to the double brakes
- Accessory tray in the middle for storage
- Performance Handles come STANDARD
- Outdoor UV resistant powder coat paint over electroplated frame
- Two towing hooks (one on each handlebar crossbar) for battle ropes and harness options
- Weight horns have been made into an OPTIONAL accessory for more serious performance athletes who wish to use the TANK for intense towing exercises
Weight plates, battle ropes, resistance bands, kettlebells, medicine balls, slam balls, pull tether, training harness, and other workout accessories sold separately.
TANK GT Team Trainer Package UPGRADE
The TANK GT package turns the TANK M2 or M4 into a complete system that you can program group fitness classes and multiple-user instruction around. The team training package combines the TANK with the XTGAK group accessory kit.
- (1) TANK M2 (or) M4
- (2) V-strap handles
- (2) Padded waist harnesses with tow straps
- (2) 1.5" x 30' tow ropes with quick attach carabiners
- (2) Combination cable locks
- (1) Waterproof nylon drawstring bag
- (4) Urethane crash bumpers (included with TANK M4 GT package ONLY)
TANK M2 OPTIONAL Group Anchor Station (XGAS)
Simple but powerful, the XGAS Group Anchor Station is comprised of heavy wall round tubing with a textured midnight black outdoor powder coat finish. By placing weight plates, kettlebells or anything heavy inside, the XGAS creates a multi-person anchor point for fitness training ropes, resistance bands, Stroops Slastix trainers and more.
XGAS Unique Features:
- Portable – Interlocks with TANK M2 for transportation of all training accessories. The XGAS lowers onto the weight posts on top of the TANK M2 allowing you to load it up with all of your training tools and push your workout outside or anywhere you want to train.
- Manageable – When used by itself, the XGAS is lightweight and easy to carry.
- Adaptable – Anything heavy can be used to keep it stationary. Use Olympic weight plates, bumper plates, kettlebells, dumbbells, slam balls, sand bags, or any other heavy item with mass to weigh it down during use.
- Group Training – Up to 20 anchor points can be used for power conditioning ropes, resistance bands, and resistance tubing.
- Battle Rope Anchor – Allows up to eight battle rope anchor positions.
- Outdoor use – Pre-treatment and paint finish make it a great indoor or outdoor training tool.
TANK M2 OPTIONAL Performance Handle Kit (XTPHK2)
Created in response to feedback from coaches and trainers, TANK Performance Handles facilitate a lower running position, which is ideal for athletes and sport-specific conditioning. Curving inward and forward, the Performance Handles draw the hands closer, reducing stress on the shoulders and reflecting a true running stance. Also featured is a secondary horizontal grip position and higher attachment point for pulling movements with a Tow Kit or Battle Rope. Performance Handles are sold as a set of 2 pairs and will replace your existing TANK handles. The handles can be swapped in and out as users see fit.
- TANK M2 Dimensions: 51.4" L x 31.9" W x 37.3" H (130 cm x 81 cm x 95 cm)
- TANK M2 Weight (unloaded): 150 lbs. (68 kg)
- TANK M4 Dimensions: 52.4" L x 31.9" W x 37.1" H (133 cm x 81 cm x 94 cm)
- TANK M4 Weight (unloaded): 198 lbs. (90 kg)
- XGAS Dimensions: 43" L x 21.9" W x 12.0" H (109 cm x 56 cm x 31 cm)
- XGAS Weight (empty): 27 lbs. (12.2 kg)
- Recommended Tire Pressure: 30 PSI
- United States Patent Pending
Shipping Dimensions and Weight:
- TANK M2 (boxed): 49" L x 30" W x 12" H | 165 lbs.
- TANK M2 (boxed on pallet): 48" L x 40" W x 18" H | 210 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 92.5)
- TANK M2 GT Team Trainer Package (boxed): 210 lbs.
- TANK M2 GT Team Trainer Package (boxed on pallet): 48" L x 40" W x 30" H | 230 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 125)
- TANK M2 with XGAS (boxed): 49" L x 36" W x 32" H | 227 lbs.
- TANK M2 with XTPHK2 Performance Handle Kit (boxed): 236 lbs.
- TANK M4 (boxed): 48" L x 30" W x 14" H | 213 lbs.
- TANK M4 (boxed on pallet): 48" L x 40" W x 18" H | 230 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 92.5)
- TANK M4 GT Team Trainer Package (boxed): 249 lbs.
- TANK M2 GT Team Trainer Package (boxed on pallet): 48" L x 40" W x 30" H | 250 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 125)
- XTPHK2 only (aftermarket, boxed for ground shipment): 34" x 14.5" x 9.5" | 51 lbs.
Full Commercial (All facilities regardless of usage) – TANK and XGAS:
- 10 Years – Frame and Welds
- 1 Year – Parts and Finish on workmanship and materials
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR and select “high cost” delivery zones
- Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet
- This item qualifies for curbside delivery only (or delivery to dock) and will be delivered to a location at your destination that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the driver’s discretion
- Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt
- On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service