X Series Commercial Half Cage – Torque Fitness (XHC)
Platform and Insert, Ball Target OPTIONAL
The Free Weight X-Training Series Commercial Half Cage from Torque Fitness offers the ultimate in See, Feel, and Trust Visual Impact, Ultimate Comfort, and Bullet Proofing where it counts! The X-Series Half Cage signifies a strong, serious look that signals quality performance and results. Built with the same components as the X-Rack line, but with a high luster platinum powder coat finish and added paint protection from molded nylon weight horn covers, the half cage is built tough, but built to look good in any environment. The half cage features standard J-hooks, bar catches, weight storage, Olympic bar storage, and upper and lower resistance band pegs.
What Users See:
- A strong, serious look that signals quality performance and results
- Stainless steel bar catches and UHMW covered bar supports
- Olympic bar and resistance band storage for an organized workout area
- 8 nylon covered Olympic plate holders that can all accept 45 lb. plates
What Users Feel:
- Standard upper and lower band pegs for increasing resistance and over-speed training
- Multiple ergonomic chin-up handles
- Secure bar catches through innovative adjustment system
- Ultimate stability through permanent floor anchoring capability
What Users Trust:
- Durable construction through 3" x 3" 11-gauge uprights
- A 30 year culture of long term durability and customer service
- Colors: Platinum Silver frame, Black top crossmember
- Assembled Dimensions: 56.9" L x 64.1" W x 95.2" H
- Unit Weight: 380 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed only):
- Box 1 - 59.45" x 24.41" x 12.20" | 220.46 lbs.
- Box 2 - 92.52" x 33.27" x 7.87" | 220.46 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (palletized): 109" L x 42" W x 28" H | 525 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 125, over dimension applies)
OPTIONAL Half Cage Platform and Insert
The SLPI-HC option includes both a 6' x 8' platform and an insert that fits the XHC Half Cage perfectly. Custom designed by Humane Manufacturing for Torque Fitness, the SHOK-LOK Vibration Control Flooring System is the #1 value in floor protection and helps alleviate the problem of noise and vibration in any fitness room or garage gym. The Shok-Lok system of power platform mats utilizes a special waffle design on the underside of the mat which significantly reduces the amount of vibration and noise that is transferred from the fitness equipment to the floor during high impact training. Not only will this assist with reducing bounce and noise from drops, but it will help protect subfloors from cracking or other damage since shock from impact is better absorbed into the mat rather than the floor below. The platform features beveled edges all around and a precision interlocking system.
Platform and Insert Features:
- BigLok interlocking mat system using tabs 3 times the size of standard interlocking tabs for heavy duty use
- Platform and insert assembled dimensions: 96" W x 72" L (platform) / 41.5" W x 54" L (insert)
- Platform and insert assembled weight: 278 lbs.
- Heavy duty 3/4" thick commercial grade recycled vulcanized rubber
- Shok-Lok design significantly reduces noise and vibration
- Easy Path beveled edges molded into all exposed sides of the platform area allowing smooth transitions and avoiding trip hazards
- Non-skid TreadSafe diamond patterned surface texture with traction control system for reliable footing
- Loose lay product with no adhesive required
- 100% post-consumer recycled rubber that is revulcanized during manufacturing in order to withstand a great deal of punishment during heavy duty training
- Non-curling, non-marking, non-porous, non-absorbent
- Proudly MADE IN THE USA
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
Optional Half Cage Accessories (Click below to view larger image)
BT Ball Target
GRT Ground Rotational Trainer
XDSA Dip/Step/Attachment Anchors
- Frame & Welds - 10 Years
- Assembly Hardware Parts - 5 Years
- Cables, Grips, Strap Handles, End Caps, Frame Guards, Selector Pins, Shrouds - 1 Year
- Upholstered Pads & Roller Pads - 90 days
- Frame & Welds - Lifetime
- Assembly Hardware Parts - Lifetime
- Cables, Grips, Strap Handles, End Caps, Frame Guards, Selector Pins, Shrouds - 10 Years
- Upholstered Pads & Roller Pads - 10 Years
Need to make a large purchase of strength equipment for a school gym or commercial gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® gym equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.