Selectorized Standing Total Hip Machine -- Bomb Proof (BP-105)
BOMB PROOF® Selectorized Standing Total Hip Machine - The BP-105 by Bomb Proof is a commercial quality Total Hip Training Machine used to tone, strengthen and shape the thighs, hamstrings and glutes. It is built on a commercial grade infrastructure from top to bottom for maximum performance, stability and safety in commercial gyms. Its frame is constructed from heavy-duty 11 gauge carbon steel that provides the housing for the 200 lb. weight stack and the base for the user platform. Fully welded ballet bars with non-slip foam rubber grips are located on each side of the user for stability when performing any one of the four Total Hip Trainer exercises. A non-slip platform is toped with 3/8 thick rolled rubber flooring, the same material used in commercial weight rooms for impact protection from dumbbells and barbells. The platform is adjustable in five different heights to accommodate any size user for proper leg roller positioning. The 200 lb. weight stack is adjustable in 10 lb. increments and travels on two polished steel guide rods driven by 2,000 lb. steel cable and nylon pulley wheels with sealed ball bearings. The BP-105 offers the smoothest performance and is very effective in providing results when training and rehabilitating the lower body. Choose your favorite powder coat and vinyl colors per the drop down menu at no extra cost. Need custom colors to match existing equipment? Call an Ironcompany strength equipment specialist today for availability.
What exercises can a Total Hip Machine perform? There are four main exercises that can be performed for the lower body. These exercises should be performed utilizing good form and full range of motion at all times for maximum results. The following is a list of Total Hip Trainer exercises and the muscles they target:
- Hip Flexion Face the leg roller and push it forward and away from the body. This tones the front of the thighs including the hip flexors
- Hip Extension Facing away from the leg roller, push the roller up and away from the body. This will tone the hamstrings and glute muscles
- Hip Abduction With the leg roller positioned on the outside of the thigh, extend the thigh outward to tone the outside of the thigh
- Hip Adduction Rotate the leg roller in a higher position that allows the inside of the thigh to bring the roller down toward the supporting leg. This will firm and tighten the inside of the thighs
Are there other names for the Total Hip Machine? The Total Hip is one of those machines that is referred to by different names. For that reason, researching the best Total Hip machines and exercises online may be confusing to some. The Total Hip can also be referred to as a Multi-Hip Machine, a Rotary Hip Machine and even a Four Way Hip Machine. With the exception of varying esthetics preferences used by different manufacturers, the movement and muscles that they target are generally the same.
Need help selecting the right Total Hip Machine with Weight Stack for your school weight room or training facility? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
4-Way Hip Machine Specs and Info:
- Dimensions: 48 L x 48 W x 73 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 11 gauge carbon steel with up to 75% post consumer recycled material
- Fabrication: Mig-welded and bolted frame for maximum strength and stability
- Leg Roller Dimensions: 8 L x 4.5 W
- Leg Roller Adjustment: 250 degree adjustable pad
- Platform Dimensions: 26 L x 23.5 W with non-slip rubber surface
- Platform Adjustments: Five different adjustments from 8 to 14 high
- Ballet Bars: Includes ballet bars with non-slip rubber grips for stability throughout workout
- Padding: Padding includes 2 thick dense foam padding for maximum support, comfort and longevity
- Weight Stack: 200 lb. weight stack (1:1)
- Bearings: 1 flange bearing for smooth performance
- Guide Rods: 1 diameter guide rods are case hardened and polished for smooth weight stack travel
- Cables: 19-strand 2,000 lb. capacity cable with protective nylon coating
- Pulley Wheels: Reinforced nylon pulleys include sealed ball bearings for smooth travel
- Vinyl: 29 oz. marine grade vinyl that resists mold and mildew and is easy to clean
- Finish: Chip resistant powder coat is electrostatically applied and then baked on at 400 degrees
- Color Availability: Your choice of powder coat and padding color per the drop down menu above
- Bolt Down Tabs: It is recommended that all Bomb Proof equipment featuring bolt down tabs is securely bolted to floor for maximum safety
- Uses: School weight rooms, training facilities and commercial gyms
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Unit Weight: 495 lbs.
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
BOMB PROOF® Standard Upholstery Colors
Custom colors available for an upgrade - please call
BOMB PROOF® EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
Institutional grade, all rubber end caps are on all horizontal base points to ensure a stable base and non-slip performance.
A minimum 2" thick, high density neoprene padding is manufactured to withstand repeated compression.
Lock collars are used to secure pads allowing an excellent grip and pad replacement when needed.
Only zinc coated bolts with "nylock" nuts are used. These nuts have a nylon core that grip extra tight.
Frames are 2" x 3" and 2" x 2" 11-gauge A-36 carbon steel tubing and .035 MIG welded and powder-coated.
3/8" hardened pop pins and threaded secure locks are used to ensure that the unit is safe and stable.
All pivot points have oil-impregnated brass bushings. The bushing is being continually lubricated to last.
BOMB PROOF® uses 29 oz. marine grade vinyl which resists mold and mildew and is backed by 100% polyester.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Some Bomb Proof® pieces will arrive fully welded and in one piece. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the dimensions of each piece will allow it to be moved to the preferred location in your home or business. Any fully welded pieces can be built to bolt together upon request. This may require an upcharge. Please consult with a salesman if you have doubt before placing the order!