TrakRow Cable Pull Bar -- TrakFitness (TR01-BK)
Requires two TrakHandle Pro-X
TrakFitness TrakRow Cable Pull Bar - The TrakRow is the most functionally advanced cable rowing attachment available. By combining two of the TrakHandle Pro-X's with the patent pending TrakRow, TrakFitness has created a versatile cable pull bar that is a functional quantum leap over existing cable attachments. The TrakRows 9-inch spread is perfect for close grip work, including pulldowns, pushdowns, curls and rowing exercises. The TrakRow provides four axis of rotation which makes them the most functionally advanced cable bars in the industry. You can now achieve perfect form throughout an entire exercise movement and eliminate impingement and discomfort that sometimes accompanies exercises such as the upright row. The TrakRow is the only rowing attachment that allows a user to rotate their wrists throughout the exercise, allowing them to perfectly mimic an actual rowing stroke.
Trak Fitness accessories are revolutionizing resistance training because they are the only cable attachments that allow users to maintain ergonomically correct positioning throughout the full range of the exercise movement.
- (1) TrakRow cable pull bar - 9"
- Horizontal Cable Row - The TrakRow is the only cable attachment available that can perfectly mimic a natural rowing stroke. Notice how the TrakRow adapts perfectly with the natural movements of the user.
- Bicep Cable Curls - The TrakRow is the only cable accessory available that allows the user to transition from a biceps curl to a hammer curl without changing their grip or attachment. The TrakRow also allows the user to rotate their hands and forearms throughout the movement allowing the muscle to be worked through its full range of motion. The TrakRow ergonomically adapts to the users natural movement throughout the entire exercise.
- Tricep Extensions - Superset a seamless succession of tricep extension exercises to work all three heads of the triceps without changing the grip or the attachments. The handles adapt to users natural physiology at the bottom of the stroke. There is no other tricep cable attachment available that delivers this level of performance.
- The TrakRow requires two TrakHandle Pro-X (sold separately) for use
- Black Powder Coat with Chrome Hand Grip
- Connects to any standard clip or carabiner
- 9 handle spread length
- Constructed with high quality die cast aluminum
- Stainless steel pins with push button release operation for ease of use
- Pins are secured to the bar with stainless steel lanyards
- When ordered together with two TrakHandle Pro-X, the TrakRow can be specified without pins, leaving the TrakHandles permanently attached - this configuration may better suit a high volume setting
- Backed by manufacturer 2-year warranty
- Shipping Dimensions: 10.75" x 5" x 1.75"
- Shipping Weight: 1.25 lbs.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of cable machine attachments for your fitness studio or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS