TrakHandle Pro-X Cable Handles (Pair) -- TrakFitness (THP01-BK-PAIR)
TrakFitness TrakHandle Pro-X - The patent pending TrakHandle Pro-X is the most versatile, ergonomically advanced cable handle available. The TrakHandle incorporates three axes of rotation that provide unprecedented mobility and range of motion for your hands, wrists, arms, and shoulders. This freedom of movement, which is not available in any other handle, lets you work a specific muscle through its full range of motion while minimizing the strain and injury to other muscles, joints and ligaments.
Trak Fitness accessories are revolutionizing resistance training because they are the only cable attachments that allow users to maintain ergonomically correct positioning throughout the full range of the exercise movement.
- (2) TrakHandle Pro-X cable attachment handles
- True Dynamic Functionality: TrakFitness attachments are the only accessories that allow unrestricted multi planar movement, which is essential for performing functionally correct exercises.
- Core Workout for Your Arms: Much like pilates strengthens the core muscle groups of your torso, the TrakHandle provides a similar core type conditioning of your arms. The complete mobility of the TrakHandle provides an instability that recruits the stabilizing muscle groups in your arms and shoulders during exercise movements. This type of muscle recruitment is essential for proper functional development of the arms and shoulders.
- Targeted Muscle Development: The TrakHandle promotes a more efficient and effective workout. Because the TrakHandle allows you to rotate your hands, wrists, arms, and shoulders during an exercise movement, you can now target specific muscle groups and work muscles from angles not possible with conventional handles.
- New and Unique Exercises: Users can redirect resistance from an infinite variety of angles while maintaining proper joint alignment, which allows muscles to be challenged in ways that no other equipment can provide. The TrakHandle lets you perform exercises and routines never before possible. Want to work all three heads of the triceps without bending over or changing accessories? No problem. In fact, you can do so without ever letting go of the TrakHandle. Wish you could do a hammer curl on a cable machine? Now you can.
- Training Efficiency: Trak Fitness Accessories allow users to transition through multiple exercises on a single piece of equipment which minimizes the need to change attachments.
- Reduce Injuries: The TrakHandle is the most ergonomically correct fitness handle available. The complete freedom of movement provided by the TrakHandle allows you to move in the way nature intended, thereby minimizing the potential stress and injury to muscle, joints, and ligaments that exists with ordinary handles. This makes TrakHandle Pro the perfect choice for fitness enthusiasts of all ages and abilities and is an excellent tool for physical therapy and rehabilitation.
- Economic Durability: Save money over time by minimizing replacement costs. TrakHandles outlast traditional fabric and metal handles by several lifetimes thus reducing replacement costs.
- Economic Versatility: Users can perform more exercises with one set of Trak Fitness accessories than with a 16-piece package of traditional cable accessories which can cost $600 or more.
- Each TrakHandle weighs 1 pound, about half as much as a typical metal D handle
- TrakHandle's precision craftsmanship will provide long lasting, maintenance free operation under the toughest of conditions
- Each handle is meticulously constructed using high strength composite materials
- Ergonomic poly hand grip
- Contoured handle measures 1-3/8" (34.9 mm) diameter at center which tapers to 1" (25.4 mm) at ends
- Five stainless steel ball bearings assure smooth operation under heavy loads
- Nylon bushings isolate metal components to help prevent wear and tear
- Each handle will support a load of up to 250 lbs.
- Backed by manufacturer 2-year warranty
- Ship weight: 2.6 lbs.
Need a quote on a bulk purchase of gym equipment for your institution? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS