TrakHandle Sport Cable Handle (Pair) -- TrakFitness (THS01-BK-PAIR)
TrakFitness TrakHandle Sport - Surprisingly, in this day and age, exercise equipment continues to coerce our bodies into unnatural, restrictive movements at the risk of improper muscular development and injury. It's even more shocking, given the extraordinary versatility of the human body, the increasing emphasis on health and fitness, and the current state of technology, that resistance training has been stuck in the 20th century. That is, until now.
The TrakHandle Sport is destined to become the standard interface between human and machine. With three axes of rotation, the TrakHandle Sport enjoys many of the same advantages of the TrakHandle Pro, enabling unrestricted movement through multiple planes of motion during any exercise. Its patent pending design combines strong, lightweight materials with ingenious engineering to create a durable handle with advanced functionality that is economic and weighs less than a pound. With the TrakHandle Sport, you can escape from the restrictions imposed by traditional handles and perform natural, fluid, functional movements. The way your body is meant to move.
- (2) TrakHandle Sport cable attachment handles
- Versatile: The TrakHandle Sport connects to any standard clip or carabiner. Use the TrakHandle Sport to improve the functionality of a wide range of exercise equipment, including cable cross-overs, functional trainers, resistance bands, pilates equipment, Total Gyms, resistance bands, suspension trainers, gravity based trainers, and more. The TrakHandle Sport also accepts optional accessories such as foot straps (sold separately) which extend its ergonomic rotational advantages to leg exercises.
- Core Workout for Your Arms: Much like pilates strengthens the core muscle groups of your torso, the TrakHandle provides a similar core type conditioning of your arms. The complete mobility of the TrakHandle provides an instability that recruits the stabilizing muscle groups in your arms and shoulders during exercise movements. This type of muscle recruitment is essential for proper functional development of the arms and shoulders.
- Targeted Muscle Development: The TrakHandle promotes a more efficient and effective workout. Because the TrakHandle allows you to rotate your hands, wrists, arms, and shoulders during an exercise movement, you can now target specific muscle groups and work muscles from angles not possible with conventional handles.
- New and Unique Exercises: Users can redirect resistance from an infinite variety of angles while maintaining proper joint alignment, which allows muscles to be challenged in ways that no other equipment can provide. The TrakHandle lets you perform exercises and routines never before possible. Want to work all three heads of the triceps without bending over or changing accessories? No problem. In fact, you can do so without ever letting go of the TrakHandle. Wish you could do a hammer curl on a cable machine? Now you can.
- Training Efficiency: Trak Fitness Accessories allow users to transition through multiple exercises on a single piece of equipment which minimizes the need to change attachments.
- Reduce Injuries: The TrakHandle is the most ergonomically correct fitness handle available. The complete freedom of movement provided by the TrakHandle allows you to move in the way nature intended, thereby minimizing the potential stress and injury to muscle, joints, and ligaments that exists with ordinary handles. This makes TrakHandle Pro the perfect choice for fitness enthusiasts of all ages and abilities and is an excellent tool for physical therapy and rehabilitation.
- Economic: Given its low cost and durability, the TrakHandle Sport is highly economic, especially in a heavy use setting. It is designed to outlast most traditional handles and is maintenance-free.
- Serviceable: As an added plus, any part can be easily and inexpensively replaced. That means you can extend the life of your TrakHandle Sport indefinitely and recognize substantial cost savings over the long term.
- Each TrakHandle weighs 0.7 lbs
- TrakHandle Sport combines high quality materials such as glass filled nylon and stainless steel with precision engineering to produce the most versatile, comfortable and lightest weight exercise handle available.
- Each handle will support a load up to 150 lbs.
- Backed by manufacturer 2-year warranty
- Shipping weight: 2.6 lbs.
Note: TrakHandle Sport is NOT compatible with TrakBar or TrakRow accessories
Looking to make a bulk purchase of fitness equipment for your fitness studio or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS