Tri-Bells Super Single 6" Hi-Tech Tricep Rope -- LPG Muscle (TB-6S)
Tri-Bells Super Single 6" delivers a revolutionary new way to perform an old school triceps blaster, the Dumbbell Overhead Extension exercise. This brand new cable exercise delivers all the mass building benefits of that old favorite, without the dangerous and awkward dumbbell loading and unloading gymnastics!
Created to outperform common triceps ropes, patent pending Tri-Bells deliver by providing resistance exercisers (bodybuilders, weightlifters, athletes etc) with superior conditioning effects. Expect no less than excess!
- Hi-Tech gripping hemispheres
- Ball Style grip maximizes both Lateral and Long Triceps head stimulation
- Ball Style grip conditions forearm, wrist and hand stabilizer muscles
- Fully encased hard plastic dome with textured gripping surface
- Patented 500# rated ultra-thin, ultra-flexible cable suspension for optimal exercise freedom of movement
- Plush, hygienic cable covers disinfects in seconds
- Color: Black bell with Orange Splash and Orange tube cover
- Lifetime Full Replacement Warranty
- US Patent #8,491,448 B2
- Bell Dimensions: 6" x 6" x 4"
- Cable Length: 13"
- Weight: 1 lb.
To perform the new Tri-Bells cable extension exercise, simply attach the cable suspension loop to the snap hook of any cable resistance machine. Youre now ready to grip the hemispherical surface by placing one hand on top of each other (be sure to alternate hand position for each set), with cable located between thumb and pointer finger. With elbows bent at approximately 90 degrees and under tension, press downward (or outward) and away from the body until full triceps contraction is achieved when arms are straightened. Bend elbows as weight stack is lowered to original position and repeat until desired repetitions are achieved or until you can seriously Lift more, Pull more, Grow more!
Need to make a large purchase of cable attachments for a fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS