Tri-Bells 4" Double Hi-Tech Tricep Rope -- LPG Muscle (TB-4DBL)
LPG Muscle Tri-Bells 4" Double Hi-Tech Tricep Rope- Nothing gets attention like a killer set of triceps. And nothing builds that dominant upper arm muscle group better than hi-tech Tri-Bells extension cables. Engineered to outperform ordinary triceps ropes, Tri-Bells extension cables redefine rope style exercises with a revolutionary new sport grip that delivers 30% greater muscle stimulation. The perfect choice for athletes, Tri-Bells patent pending gripping domes improve sport performance by conditioning gripping and throwing muscles of forearms, wrists and hands, as well as the three heads of the triceps muscles.
- Targets lateral AND long head triceps muscles
- "Ball Style" grip strengthens and conditions forearms, wrists and hand "stabilizer" muscles
- Provides a first ever cable machine alternative for single dumbbell triceps extension exercises
- Uses common rope style exercise movements
- Outperforms common triceps rope
- Hemispherical gripping surface and revolutionary new sport grip
- Fully encased hard plastic domes with textured gripping surface
- 1000# strong ultra-flexible and spider web thin cable suspension for optimal exercise freedom of movement
- Plush, hygienic rubberized cable sleeves
- Color: Black bells and Orange tube covers
- Lifetime Full Replacement Warranty
- US Patent #8,491,448 B2
- Bell Dimensions: 4" x 4" x 2"
- Cable Length: 1" joined at one eyelet
- Weight: 1 lb.
To perform any rope type triceps extension exercise with Tri-Bells, simply attach cable suspension loop to the snap hook of cable resistance machine. Next place palm(s) over Tri-Bells Hi-tech hemisphere(s) with suspension cable positioned between thumb and pointer finger.
Begin exercise by situating body accordingly (kneeling, standing, lying, etc.) with elbow(s) bent to form a right angle and under tension of weight stack, straighten arms against resistance until straight. Hold this full extension muscle contraction for 1-2 seconds, then slowly (2-4 seconds) bend elbows (lowering weight stack) until arm(s) once again reach the starting position angle. Repeat until desired set repetitions are completed.
Need a quote on a bulk purchase of fitness equipment for your gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS