Triceps Rope Cable Attachment -- CAP Barbell (MB-ROPE)
Triceps Rope Cable Attachment - The MB-ROPE by CAP Barbell is a cable attachment constructed from heavy-duty polypropylene braided rope so as to be strong but flexible. Rubber stoppers at each end insure a secure grip and prevent hands from slipping during exercise. And a steel attachment point is compatible with most cable machine carabiners and clips. Use the MB-ROPE for tricep pushdowns and extensions or for performing cable machine ab crunches, hammer curls or upright rows. A tricep rope is a versatile cable attachment that no commercial gym should be without.
Have a question about this Triceps Rope Cable Attachment or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Gym Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Braided Tricep Rope Attachment Features and Specs:
- Includes: One 28 Cable Triceps Rope attachment with center attachment
- Construction: Braided Polypropylene rope and rubber stoppers at each end
- Gripping Area: Smooth braided rope
- Uses: Connect to selectorized machines for cable machine exercises of all types
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Warranty: 30-Day warranty against manufacturer defects
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.