Endurance Manual Upright Exercise Bike – Body-Solid (B2U)
15 Levels of Magnetic Resistance
Contact Heart Rate
Body-Solid Endurance B2U Manual Upright Bike – The Endurance B2U Upright Bike by Body-Solid is an upright stationary exercise cycle with manually controlled magnetic resistance for cardiovascular and weight loss workouts at home. The Endurance B2U is built to last a lifetime, which is why Body-Solid warranties this bike in-home for all parts for a lifetime. The console of the B2U is intentionally designed to be simple to use and simple to view – no complicated programs or user profiles, but instead a large, easy-to-read display that shows rotating real-time feedback for time, distance, speed, calories burned, and pulse. Want to change the resistance? Just dial the tension control knob left or right to adjust between 15 resistance settings. Contact heart rate hand grips right on the front of the handlebars allow a comfortable riding position to keep track of your heart rate throughout your workout. The pull pin adjustment on the seat post changes seat height to fit almost any user. Front transport wheels allow you to move your bike in front of the television or window during workouts, and then out of the way in your home when not in use.
Features and Specifications:
- Residential rated for home gyms
- Friendly console with large, easy-to-read LCD display that provides real-time feedback to help motivate any user:
- TIME: There are two modes of time display. You can choose either Count Up Mode to monitor the length of your workout or Count Down Mode for a programmed time limit.
- DISTANCE: The Distance display will show the amount of mileage you have "traveled" in your workout. Keeping a record of your progress is a great motivational tool. You can also program the amount of distance you desire for your workout.
- SPEED: This window readout will display your speed in miles per hour.
- CALORIES: The Calories display will show the approximate number of calories you burn during your workout. You can also program your bike to notify you when you have burned a specific number of calories.
- PULSE: The Pulse display will show your heart rate in beats per minute. During your workout, press the MODE button until PULSE is displayed. Next, grasp the heart rates sensors. After 10 seconds your heart rate will be displayed and will change as your heart rate changes.
- Contact heart rate monitoring
- 15 levels of smooth consistent magnetic resistance challenge any user
- Manual tension control knob
- Over-sized DuraFirm™ seat pad for maximum comfort
- Seat adjusts up and down
- Front transport wheels allow you to roll the bike
- Water bottle holder
- Foot levelers
- Assembled Dimensions: 41" L x 24" W x 55" H
- Product Weight: 121 lbs. | 54.89 kg
- Packaged Dimensions: 42.91" L x 31.71" W x 14.17" H | 132 lbs.
- In-Home Warranty: LIFETIME on All Parts, 1 Year Labor
Looking for additional workout equipment for your home fitness studio? Contact an IRON COMPANY® home gym specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.