Remanufactured 9500HRT Upright Exercise Bike -- Life Fitness (Refurbished-9500HRT)
Remanufactured Life Fitness 9500HRT Upright Exercise Bike - Remanufactured fitness equipment offers the most cost effective GSA purchase solution for government and military spending budgets. Purchase of certified and tested refurbished commercial cardio equipment will save you hundreds if not thousands of dollars over purchasing new, allowing your base or facility additional fiscal year-end funds to spend towards other fitness equipment. Choose from dozens of treadmills, upright cycles, recumbent exercise bikes, steppers, stepmills, and elliptical cross-trainers from top club brands such as Life Fitness, Precor, Cybex, Star Trac, Tectrix, and StairMaster. Many remanufactured cardio machines are priced with shipping included to fall within Government Purchase Card (GPC) spending allowance limits. All remanufactured products offered by Ironcompany.com® were originally manufactured in the United States, qualifying them for GSA open market purchase under the Buy American Act. As a preferred GSA-contracted supplier, Ironcompany.com® has been providing quality remanufactured exercise equipment Made in the USA to US Government and military facilities around the world for years. Equipment performance you can trust at the price you can afford!
Ask any experienced rider where they take the brunt of the stress on a tough ride and theyll tell you: on their backsides. The Life Fitness 9500 HRT, however, has significantly reduced this pesky problem with its patented Comfort Curve with Relief Groove seat design. In addition, handlebars are perfectly placed to further enhance ergonomics all around. In fact, the seat has as many as 26 different settings to choose from. Since the 9500 HRT uses a reliable, belt-drive system which is self-powered, the unit is virtually maintenance-free. And you wont miss a pedal stroke with the patented On the Fly Program Setting Capability. With the 9500HRT, you have more resistance levels to choose from than an average gym, stationary cycle with programs which include Hill, Random, Manual, FitTest, and more. Uniquely, the 9500 HRT lets you program in (in the Manual Mode) your intensity in both watts and METs, the standards used by most medical and rehabilitation professionals. The Fat Burn program on the 9500HRT will get you engaged at 65% of your maximum heart rate, the level recommended by most trainers for maximum calorie expenditure and weight loss. But most of all, Life Fitness products are some of the most respected in the gym for their ease-of-use. A knob on the inside of the seat pole makes it incredibly easy to find your preferred height. And the aesthetically pleasing industrial frame of the 9500 HRT will fit almost anywhere in your gym or home.
The smooth belt drive system is quiet, durable, and virtually maintenance-free. They offer Polar hands-free heart rate monitoring enabling Heart Rate Zone, and also Lifepulse Contact Heart Rate Training. These cordless units handle the daily rigors of the most demanding facilities and are exceptionally well suited for home use too.
Refurbished equipment is only as good as the refurbisher!
- Priced to fall within Government Purchase Card (GPC) spending allowance limit
- Condition: Remanufactured
- Max User Weight: 399lbs.
- Drive Type: Belt/Alternator
- Resistance Levels: 12
- Startup Speed: 35 RPM (Dynamic Resistance begins at 65 RPM)
- Seat Adjustment Range: 22" - 34"
- Heart Rate: Lifepulse Digital Contact HR| Polar® Compatible
- Display Type: LED Message Center
- Programs: 9 Workouts
- Additional Features: CSAFE Ready, Race Mode Option
- Display Readouts: Effort Level, MPH or KPH, Total Calories Burned, Distance Traveled (miles or kilometers), Elapsed Time, Heart Rate, Pedal RPM, Calories per Hour, Watts, METS
- Dimensions: 41" X 23" X 55"
- Unit Weight: 95lbs.
- Unit Warranty: 6 Months Full Parts & Labor w/1 Yr Motor
- Shipping Weight: 130lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 60" x 34" x 64"
Additional Information that you should know:
We utilize the latest technology and the #1 remanufacturer of used fitness equipment. But we just want you to know that any plastic pieces, plastic coverings, or shroud coverings may have minor scratches as the equipment is not brand new. These plastic pieces are only replaced if they are broken. Don't worry, as your new refurbished cardio machine is restored to factory specifications and will bring you years of enjoyment and save you tons of money off new prices!
Serviced Option Info:
Choosing a Serviced machine over a Refurbished machine is a great way to get an even better deal on a commercial machine. However realize that these "Serviced" machines are not gone through with a fine tooth comb like the "Refurbished" option. In other words, your serviced machine is removed from the club that purchased it as new, cleaned up and then resold. All serviced machines leave our warehouse in perfect working condition and carry a 90-day warranty on parts.
- Limited Warranty. Ironcompany.com hereby provides Customer a six-month warranty on parts and labor, and a one-year warranty on motors; the warranty shall commence on the date Ironcompany.com ships the Equipment to Customer. This limited warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the Equipment. Warranty is valid within the United States only.
- All warranty issues are at the discretion and authorization of Ironcompany.com only. Ironcompany.com has the first right to rectify any problem with customer before determining if a certified technician will be used. Any technicians are to be certified and authorized by Ironcompany.com only. Equipment must be located within a 75 mile radius of an authorized and certified technician. Any parts shipped for a warranty issue are paid for by Ironcompany.com and shipping on all parts returned to Ironcompany.com are paid for by the customer, unless otherwise stated.*
- "Normal wear" parts are also the responsibility of the customer. Warranty excludes normal wear parts, such as belts, wax, etc., and normal wear parts are susceptible to Regular Routine Maintenance. Proof of maintenance during the warranty period is required. All equipment must be regularly maintained by a certified technician during warranty period. Cardio equipment runs on different types of voltages and amperages. Some products, i.e. treadmills, require a dedicated circuit. Batteries are excluded from warranties. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the proper voltages and amperages are used for proper operation. If in question, please contact us.
- EXTENDED WARRANTY available. Click here to view Extended Warranty options for this remanufactured cardio machine.
Looking to make a bulk purchase of upright exercise bikes for your fitness studio or gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping NOT Included
Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us at Quotes@ironcompany.com for a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address. We do our best to assure the lowest shipping cost available.
Will-call pickup is available at multiple locations across the country. To find out if you are near a remanufacturer supplier warehouse or if you would like more information about will-call options, please contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Will-call packing and preparation service fee may apply. Click here for information about refurbished equipment supplier location in California.