Hampton Urethane Fixed Weight Commercial Club Barbells -- Hampton (SET-UB)
Rack NOT Included
Uses: Commercial Gyms and CrossFit Boxes
Hampton Fitness Urethane Fixed Weight Commercial Club Barbells - Hampton Solid Steel Urethane Coated Barbells are commercial grade for studio, club and military use. Their uniform length allows them to utilize a commercial barbell rack for easy access to all weight increments at any time. Sets are available in 20-110 lbs. with chromed and knurled curl bars and 25-115 lbs. with chromed and knurled straight bars. Each set includes 10 total urethane barbells in 10 lb. increments.
What are the advantages of purchasing Hampton Solid Steel Barbells? While there are many reasons why Hampton Fitness steel barbells are a superior choice and a wise investment, one of the most important bullet points at the top of the list would have to be their structural integrity. Unlike other brands, Hampton does not weld their bars to their steel heads. Welding these two components together raises the temperature of the metal to very high temperatures. These high temperatures can cause brittleness that can eventually lead to a breakdown in the overall structure over time via broken welds or bent heads. Hampton solid steel heads are hydraulically pressed on to each steel bar making the two components virtually inseparable. To further insure the integrity of the design, 1/4" steel roll pins are inserted which permanently locks the two together forever.
Other advantages of Hampton urethane encased solid steel barbells include fully machining the solid steel head around the entire circumference to break the edge and create a radius that is impact friendly and won't degrade or break through the urethane coating from the inside. This step alone adds years of life to your investment. Another advantage is that the steel plate riveted to the outside face of each barbell head can be branded with custom logos. This steel plate also makes the barbell compatible with PlateMates magnetic add-on weights (sold separately) which, by adding a 2.5 lb. to each side, gives the user the option of going up or down in 5 lb. increments instead of 10. No other urethane barbell manufacturer in the industry can make this claim. And finally, each solid steel bar includes a fine course knurling for comfortable grip and is coated with "electroplated chrome" which is guaranteed never to peel or chip.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an IRON COMPANY® urethane barbell specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
- SET-UB-C 20-110 w/EZ-Curl Bars - (1) each of 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100 and 110 lbs. (650 lbs. total)
- SET-UB-S 25-115 w/Straight Bars - (1) each of 25, 35, 45, 55, 65, 75, 85, 95, 105 and 115 lbs. (700 lbs. total)
- Commercial quality for use in clubs, CrossFit boxes and military fitness centers
- Solid steel heads are precision drilled and bored to ensure close tolerance
- Straight bars and Curled bars are plated in a hardened chrome finish for durability and chip resistance
- Stainless steel faceplate offers optional custom engraved decals and is the only urethane barbell to be compatible with PlateMates.
- No maintenance. Heads do not include bolts or plates and will not come loose or rotate
- Impact resistant matte finish urethane is odorless, will not crack or fade and prevents damage to floors and equipment
- Quieter workouts compared to non-encased cast iron or steel barbells
- Great for total body toning, strengthening and muscle building
- Weight sizes are permanently engraved into each barbell head and will not wear off
- 5-Year full commercial warranty against breakage
- Rack sold SEPARATELY
- Garage gyms
- Commercial gyms
- Training studios
- CrossFit boxes
- Military fitness
20-110 lb. Straight Barbell and 25-115 lb. EZ-Curl Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.