Urethane Hexagonal Head Dumbbell Sets -- CAP Barbell (SDPUS)
5 lb. increments
Urethane Hexagonal Head Dumbbell Sets by CAP Barbell CAP Barbell Urethane Hex Dumbbells look just like their Rubber Hex Dumbbell counterpart with a few important advantages. First and foremost, polyurethane is known for being a much more durable coating than rubber. Urethane is cut and abrasion resistant, which, when used to coat the heads of dumbbells equates to a much more durable dumbbell that will retain its esthetics for many years. Urethane will resist scuffing and marking floors and other equipment such as dumbbell benches. If you are purchasing your urethane coated dumbbells to be used in a home within a small room you will be relieved to discover that urethane dumbbells do not carry a strong odor like some rubber coated dumbbells can. And the durable urethane inlaid contoured handles add additional grip for sweaty hands. These grips will not expand with heat and moisture like rubber handles can and will offer a consistently reliable gripping surface throughout your hex dumbbell workouts.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an Ironcompany.com free weight specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
Set Pairs Include:
- 5-25 lb. Set - (1) Pair Each of 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 lbs. (150 lbs. total)
- 5-50 lb. Set - (1) Pair Each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 and 50 lbs. (550 lbs. total)
- Maintenance free urethane dumbbells. No bolts to come loose
- Impact and cut resistant surface is non-abrasive and will not markup floors or other equipment
- Non-rolling hexagonal design
- Comfortable contoured handle with urethane inlaid grips accommodate all hand sizes
- Great for total body toning, strengthening and muscle building
- Weight sizes are permanently molded onto each dumbbell head and will not wear off
- Home gyms
- Garage gyms
- Training studios
Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.