USA Made Recycled Crumb Rubber Bumper Plate Sets -- Ironcompany (ICWC-USA)
Pairs and Packages: 20-810 lbs.
Uses: Garage Gyms, CrossFit and Military
WAREHOUSE PROCESSING LEAD TIME 2-3 WEEKS DUE TO HIGH ORDER VOLUME
USA Made Recycled Crumb Rubber Bumper Plate Sets - Black crumb rubber bumper plates are produced from recycled crumb rubber heated to a high temperature and vulcanized to produce an extremely durable bumper plate that demonstrates a high tensile strength and tear resistance. This crumb rubber material is much the same as vulcanized rubber deadlifting mats. The rubber durometor, or rubber hardness, is between 75 and 80 for lower bounce during training. A recessed one-piece stainless steel hub is built to last through the toughest Olympic lifting and will not rust or deform. Our solid crumb rubber bumpers are drop tested from a height of 6 for up to 20,000 drops to ensure long lasting durability.
Environmentally Friendly Bumper Plates - For those going green and supporting the health of our environment, thank you! Our plates are recycled from rubber that is diverted from landfills all over the country and turned into brand new American Made bumper plates for countless people to enjoy and benefit from.
USA Made Olympic Weight Discs - Normally when you buy a product at the store the last thing youd think about doing is picking it up off the ground, slamming it down repeatedly and practically beating it to death. However, in the life of a bumper plate, this is quite normal. With all the abuse that bumper plates are put through on a daily basis, theyd better be tough or your investment isnt going to last long. American Made has always been a symbol of pride and top quality. These plates are no exception. Each one is recycled, molded and tested right here in the United States to insure our customers of superior performance and longevity.
Solid Rubber Weightlifting Plates for Government Purchase - Ironcompany.com has been a supplier of fitness equipment to the US Government through GSA contract GS-07F-0104M since 2001. We pride ourselves in trading hard earned US tax dollars for high quality fitness equipment our military personnel can count on to stay fit year after year. If you are a GSA or local CMAS buyer, please consider Ironcompany.com for your next purchase of bumper plates, power bars, rubber gym flooring and anything else fitness related.
Affordable Bumper Plate Package Deals - For your ordering convenience, weve configured affordable bumper plate package deals that include shipping from 230 lbs. to 810 lbs. as well as bulk sets of only 45 lb. plates for CrossFit boxes and fitness boot camps. Custom configurations are available upon request and bulk discounts are offered for larger orders.
Need additional info or a bulk discount on Black Rubber Bumper Plates? Call an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
Bumper Plate Pairs Include:
- ICWC-USA-10-2 (1) Pair of 10 lb. Plates (20 lbs. total)
- ICWC-USA-15-2 (1) Pair of 15 lb. Plates (30 lbs. total)
- ICWC-USA-25-2 (1) Pair of 25 lb. Plates (50 lbs. total)
- ICWC-USA-35-2 (1) Pair of 35 lb. Plates (70 lbs. total)
- ICWC-USA-45-2 (1) Pair of 45 lb. Plates (90 lbs. total)
- ICWC-USA-55-2 (1) Pair of 55 lb. Plates (110 lbs. total)
Bumper Plate Package Sets Include:
- ICWC-USA-230 (1) Pair each of 10, 25, 35 and 45 lb. Plates (230 lbs. total)
- ICWC-USA-260 (1) Pair each of 10, 15, 25, 35 and 45 lb. Plates (260 lbs. total)
- ICWC-USA-340 (1) Pair each of 10, 25, 35, 45 and 55 lb. Plates (340 lbs. total)
- ICWC-USA-370 (1) Pair each of 10, 15, 25, 35, 45 and 55 lb. Plates (370 lbs. total)
- ICWC-USA-460 (2) Pairs each of 10, 25, 35 and 45 lb. Plates (460 lbs. total)
- ICWC-USA-520 (2) Pairs each of 10, 15, 25, 35 and 45 lb. Plates (520 lbs. total)
45 lb. Bumper Plate Bulk Sets Include:
- ICWC-USA-45-6 (3) Pairs each of 45 lb. Plates (270 lbs. total)
- ICWC-USA-45-12 (6) Pairs each of 45 lb. Plates (540 lbs. total)
- ICWC-USA-45-18 (9) Pairs each of 45 lb. Plates (810 lbs. total)
Black Bumper Plate Features:
- Plate Material: Resilient crumb rubber harvested from used car and truck tires
- Vulcanized: Crumb rubber is heated to over 200 degrees and molded using over 200 tons of pressure until vulcanized for superior tensile strength and tear resistance
- Numbering: Numbers are permanently molded into each plate
- Color: Black completely through each plate
- Hub Insert: Recessed 2 (50mm) stainless steel sleeve prevents metal to metal contact with other plates and will not rust
- Plate Diameter: Consistent 17.7 (450mm) diameter on all plate sizes to insure proper bar height from floor at all times
- 10 lb. Plates: Can be used by themselves without deforming under normal use
- Durometer: The hardness and resistance to permanent indentation of the rubber is rated at a 75-80 durometer
- Quality Testing: All plates are drop tested from 6 high for up to 20,000 drops (10 and 15 lb. = 7,000 drops / 25-55 lb. = 20,000 drops)
- Floor Protection: Protects facility floors during Olympic lifting. Deadlifting mats and platforms are recommended to prolong the life of your plates
- Noise Reduction: Cuts down noise and vibration during heavy training
- Performance: Low bounce
- Uses: Ideal for garage gyms, school weight rooms, performance centers and CrossFit boxes
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made In The USA
- Government Purchase: Available for Government and Military purchase through Ironcompany.com GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A
- Warranty: 3-Year structural warranty against factory defects only included on 25, 35, 45 and 55 lbs. / 180-day warranty on 10 and 15 lbs.
Black Bumper Plate Sizing Chart:
- All plates are 17.7 in diameter to maintain proper bar height from floor
- 10 lb. 1.25 Thick
- 15 lb. 1.50 Thick
- 25 lb. 2.50 Thick
- 35 lb. 3.00 Thick
- 45 lb. 3.50 Thick
- 55 lb. 4.00 Thick
Black Bumper Plate Applications:
- Garage gyms
- School weight rooms
- Sports performance
- Commercial gyms
- CrossFit boxes
- Military fitness
10-55 lb. Pairs, 230, 260, 270 lb. Sets = UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only.
340, 370, 460, 520, 540 and 810 lb. Sets = Freight cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.