V-Shaped Tricep Pushdown Cable Attachment -- CAP Barbell (MB-320)
V-Shaped Tricep Pushdown Cable Attachment - The MB-320 by CAP Barbell is a V-shaped cable attachment specifically designed for training the triceps and biceps on selectorized strength machines. The MB-320 is constructed from solid rolled steel so as to withstand any environment, including commercial gyms. Rubber bumper ends help protect surrounding powder coated equipment frames and floors if dropped. Diamond knurling is present throughout this cable bar offering a secure grip even when hands are sweaty. And multiple grip positions allow the user to hit all the different heads of the triceps and biceps for maximum results.Have a question about this V-Shaped Tricep Attachment or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Gym Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Solid Steel V-Shaped Tricep Pressdown Features and Specs:
- Includes: One 20 V-shaped tricep bar with opening for attaching cable attachment carabiners
- Construction: Solid rolled steel
- Grip: Knurled gripping area for secure grip during exercises even with sweaty hands
- Rubber Ends: Rubber ball ends reduce abrasions to equipment finish and floors if dropped
- Finish: Fully chromed to help reduce rust and corrosion
- Uses: Connect to selectorized machines for tricep pushdowns and bicep curls. Can also be used for lat pullovers
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Warranty: 30-Day warranty against manufacturer defects
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.