Pro Adjustable Flat Incline Decline Utility Bench -- Valor Fitness (DD-40)
Valor Fitness DD-40 Pro Adjustable FID Utility Bench The DD-40 Pro Adjustable Utility Bench from Valor Fitness is a commercial-rated flat incline decline workout bench with 1000 pound weight capacity designed for heavy duty dumbbell workouts and barbell training. Weighing in at 93 pounds, this beast of a bench is built from heavy duty steel for strength and durability to withstand rigorous training in any garage gym or commercial exercise environment. Adjust the back pad using the steel catch and gunrack ladder system in seven positions from -20 degree decline all the way up to nearly 85 degrees for military press or stationary seat exercises. Select the perfect seat angle by using the popper pin adjustment in front to move through five positions. The DD-40 has cushioned roller pads for securing lower legs while performing decline press or core ab training. Since the roller pad assembly is attached directly to the adjustable seat carriage and not fixed to the front frame support, the roller pads will move up and down to stay in position with the seat for a consistent fit throughout your range of exercises. The back pad and seat pad pads are constructed from high density foam and commercial quality vinyl covering so you can be confident your bench will look and feel great for the long term no matter what workout you throw at it. The Valor Fitness DD-40 is ideal for home gyms, garage gyms, personal training studios, military base gyms, fitness clubs, and all other commercial training environments.
- Heavy duty 13-gauge steel for strength and durability
- Frame color: Sand Black
- Pad color: Black
- Commercial grade quality and rated for club use
- Flat, incline, decline positions
- 7 adjustable back pad positions: -20, 0, 19, 33, 46.5, 61, 81 degrees
- 5 adjustable seat pad positions: 0, 5, 10, 14, 18.5 degrees
- 35 total pad position combinations
- Leg hold down rollers for performing decline bench press and sit ups
- 17.7" height from floor to top of pads in flat position
- Back pad dimensions: 37" in length, 11.5" width at middle tapering to 8" width at ends
- Seat pad dimensions: 14.5" in length, 15" width at seat end tapering to 9" width where it meets back pad
- Pad thickness: 2.75"
- High density foam padded upholstery
- Heavy duty steel catch and ladder system for incline to decline positions
- Rubberized wheels for smooth movement
- Seat handle for easy lift and transport
- Seat adjustment with popper pin
- Wide metal foot pads at front and rear for stability
- Maximum weight capacity rating (including user): 1000 lbs.
- Assembled dimensions: 56" L x 27" W x 18" H (flat position) / 49.5 H" (highest angle position)
- Assembled weight: 93 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 54" x 19" x 11"
- Shipping weight: 94 lbs.
- Frame 3 Years
- Pads 2 Years
- Popper Pins 1 Year
- Hardware 1 Year
Need assistance finding the right bench for dumbbell workouts or barbell training? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS