Wall-Mounted Fitness Anchor Bracket for Bands and Straps -- Valor Fitness (ED-19)
Valor Fitness ED-19 Functional Training Wall Mount Anchor - The ED-19 Anchor Bracket from Valor Fitness is a cross mounted anchor system on a small circular steel plate that can be attached to a wall or ceiling for use with body weight suspension straps, resistance bands, resistance tubing, Slastix bands, stretch straps, large loop bands, and battle ropes. Constructed from heavy duty steel, the ED-19 has two semicircular brackets that cross each other in an X pattern. Hook two fitness straps with carabiner ends independently to each bracket, or feed a single elastic band, body weight resistance strap, or power conditioning rope through the center crossing point for maximum anchoring stability. When a light weight door mount simply will not do, use the sturdy Valor Fitness ED-19 Hook Bracket as a safer and more flexible mounting solution low or high, indoors or outdoors, for functional training in any home gym, garage, office, fitness studio, group training zone, or boot camp room.
- (1) Wall Mounted Anchor Bracket
- Heavy duty steel for strength and durability
- 3mm thick 4.7 inch diameter circular mounting plate with 2 mounting holes
- 11mm diameter semicircular brackets cross mounted for accessory attachment
- Attaches to wall, vertical stud, or secure overhead beam
- Mounting hardware included for wall stud installation (wood lag screws)
- Discreet, space saving design extending only 2.5 inches from wall
- Designed for use with straps, bands, ropes, and other fitness accessories requiring an anchor point (sold separately)
- Silver color powder coated finish
- 500 lb maximum weight capacity (NOTE: wall or ceiling must have higher load capacity rating than weight of exerciser for safe use)
- Unit dimensions: 4.7 L x 4.7 W x 2.5 D
- Unit weight: 1 lb.
- Shipping dimensions: 5 x 5 x 3
- Shipping weight: 2 lbs.
Installation: Includes hardware for wood stud installation. The ED-19 should be mounted to load bearing wall studs or ceiling studs using wood lag screws as provided. Mounting to concrete or block walls requires anchor sleeve bolts (not included). It is recommended to hire a professional to ensure proper installation to wall or ceiling.
Need fitness straps, resistance bands, or stretch straps to use with your fitness anchor bracket? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS