Padded Nylon Sled Harness with Pull Straps -- Valor Fitness (ES-H)
Valor Fitness ES-H Sled Harness with Pull Straps - The EH-S Sled Harness from Valor Fitness is a heavy duty nylon shoulder harness with neoprene padding which attaches to any pull sled or tire using two 10 foot drag straps for explosive speed training, acceleration drills, and resistance strength training. The Valor Fitness EH-S power pull harness is designed for easy wear and use. Simply put the padded harness over the shoulders, adjust both ends of the front closure for chest size, and snap the clasp together for a snug and secure fit. The EH-S comes with two pull straps for balanced pulling which easily attach by carabiner to the steel D-rings located at the bottom of the training harness on each side. Then, attach the opposite ends of the pull straps with additional carabiners to the welded eyelets found on the Valor ES-SLED or ES-SLED-PRO, or any power sled of your choosing. With a combined pull capacity of the harness and two straps of 400 pounds, you can load up your weighted sled to build leg strength, endurance, and speed. Vary your acceleration training and agility drills for sports performance by performing tire drags with the EH-S. Wrap the drag straps through the inside of the tire and then clip the carabiners back onto the strap, creating a secure hold for high speed pulls over grass or artificial turf. Whether you are a trainer looking to get the maximum speed and functional strength out of your athletes or an individual looking to improve your overall athletic performance, the Valor Fitness Resistance Harness is the answer.
- (1) Harness
- (2) Pull Straps
- (4) Carabiners
- Adjustable for size
- One size fits most
- Side release plastic clap with adjustable strap
- 2.75 inch wide vest straps
- Commercial-grade black nylon construction with heavy duty stitching for extra strength and durability
- Light weight and snug fit for wear during high intensity training
- Designed for comfort
- Red 1/4-inch thick neoprene padding under shoulder straps measuring 12.75 inches long by 2.75 inches wide
- Two steel D-rings for pull strap attachment
- Double pull straps with carabiners on both ends for use with all sled designs
- Length of pull straps (not counting carabiners): 122 inches (just over 10 feet) each
- 200 lbs per strap maximum pull weight capacity (400 lbs total pull weight capacity)
- Warranty: 2 years against manufacturer defects
- Sled and/or tire sold separately
- Unit dimensions: 22 x 15 x 2
- Unit weight: 2 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 11 x 6 x 3
- Shipping weight: 3 lbs.
Looking for the right power training sled to maximize speed, explosive strength, and agility? Contact an Ironcompany.com sports performance equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS