Sissy Squat Machine Bench – Valor Fitness (SS-T)
Dumbbell NOT Included
Valor Fitness SS-T Sissy Squat Machine Bench – The SS-T Sissy Squat Bench from Valor Fitness is a compact lower body and core training machine where the user locks in the lower legs and then performs the full squat motion without the need for an Olympic barbell, squat rack, half cage, or squat stands. The Valor Fitness SS-T Sissy Squat Stand allows total leg isolation where you can work the large muscles at the front of your thighs (quadriceps) without overexerting the knees. The Valor Fitness SS-T Sissy Squat Station is not only space-saving, but also eliminates the hassle of loading weights onto a bulky leg extension or squat machine at the gym. Simply position the shins against the horizontally adjustable front rollers, and the calves against the vertically adjustable calf pad, and then perform a full squat with forearms crossed and hands on shoulders using body weight as resistance. Start from a standing position, lower to bent knee position (engaging the glutes and hamstrings), then push back upright to a standing position (engaging the quadriceps). Keep the upper body in straight vertical alignment during repetitions to increase leg isolation and also stimulate core engagement of the midsection. Looking to add more resistance to your squat than just body weight? Hold a dumbbell or weight plate against the chest while performing the sissy squat exercise, or even wear a weighted vest to increase total body weight.
Looking for additional leg training equipment for your home gym or personal training studio? Contact an IRON COMPANY® gym equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
- Equipped with diamond pattern solid steel base plate for strength and durability
- Steel foot plate keeps user completely stable to support heavy weight and high pressure
- 11-gauge steel frame construction
- Black powder coated frame finish
- 2.5" thick, dual-layered high density padding to withstand high intensity workouts
- Designed with thicker padding at the end of calf pad for comfort behind the knees
- Calf pad has four adjustment height positions from 14" to 16" (measured from top of diamond foot plate to top of calf pad)
- Padded ankle rollers keep legs in place during decline exercise
- Padded ankle rollers have 4 horizontal adjustment positions with a 2" range of adjustment for a suitable design for everyone
- Red pop-pins are easy to see and provide quick adjustments
- Rubber non-slip foot pads to prevent from sliding and protect floors
- Easy to store
- Dumbbell sold separately
- Assembled footprint: 39" L x 24.5" W
- Maximum height from floor to top of calf pad (in highest position): 19.5"
- Foot Plate dimensions: 20" W x 10.5" L
- Calf Pad dimensions: 19.5" W x 10" H
- Maximum weight load: 1,000 lbs.
- Product weight: 52lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (carton): 42" x 27" x 6"
- Shipping Weight: 61 lbs.
Residential and Light Commercial:
- Frame – 3 Years
- Pads– 2 Years
- Popper Pin – 1 Year
- Hardware – 1 Year
- Ships by UPS Ground
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR